View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

08-13-2009, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTLB View Post
well I guess I will keep working out at the gym then. I can curl a 5 lb weight 1000 times in a row, Glen can you do that? see its like 1p, you gotta make the game fair. There are guys in there that curl 120lb weight 6 times(1 arm dumbells), 3 sets and their toast. So who is stronger???????

or how about this, how many push ups can you do? pull ups? jumping jacks? can you climb 100 flights of stairs without stopping? can you sprint the 100 yd dash 10 times in a row? all kinds of ways to test. I am not the best arm wrestler but very good, and will take on anyone in these other categories too. or how about carrying a 9 ft piece of slate with one hand? be careful of the games you make

we better get back to the thread point or I will get yelled at, oh wait, Glen you can't say anything as your off track to. hahahahhahha
I can dead lift 615lbs, never had a need to lift more......off track