Steve Dunkel Cue For Sale

randyg00

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Dunkel custom cue for sale. It has ebony, austrailian lace wood, blood red jasper wood(red coral with black veins), red mother of pearl, bloodwood. I'm selling it for $900. Anyone interested let me know. I will post pics soon.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
The description of this cue sounds interesting, I would like to see the pictures.

Take Care
-don

randyg00

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here are the pictures of the Steve Dunkel cue. It was made for me in March 2007. The rings are ebony and blood wood. The forearm is fiddleback. The design was something I came up with and he added a few things. The outside of the design is ebony wrapped around austrailian lace wood. Then more ebony. And the red with black veins in the middle is blood red jasperwood (like a coral). Then at the bottom of the design is ebony wrapped around red mother of pearl. The wrap is red with yellow and orange design. The pin is a G10 epoxy pin. The weight of the cue is light its around 18oz. All of the shafts have matching rings and ivory ferrals. The tip on the one I use to play with is a everest med tip. And the other is a triangle tip. Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• Dunkel for sale 1.jpg
    Dunkel for sale 1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,710
  • Dunkel for sale 2.jpg
    Dunkel for sale 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,742
  • Dunkel for sale 4.jpg
    Dunkel for sale 4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,659
  • Dunkel for sale 5.jpg
    Dunkel for sale 5.jpg