Stream For Women's 10-ball in Manila?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Will there be any way for us in the US to hook up to a stream of the event? Thank you. Johnnyt

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be any way for us in the US to hook up to a stream of the event? Thank you. Johnnyt

Johnnyt:

In this vein, I read here that you follow some overseas streaming gaming events at times.

Does your internet provider charge or charge differently for accessing foreign origin streams? (Maybe different between hard wired vs wireless modem(Verizon)). My Verizon wireless plan appears to charge differently for useing overseas streams.

Just curious.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Johnnyt:

In this vein, I read here that you follow some overseas streaming gaming events at times.

Does your internet provider charge or charge differently for accessing foreign origin streams? (Maybe different between hard wired vs wireless modem(Verizon)). My Verizon wireless plan appears to charge differently for useing overseas streams.

Just curious.

I have Roadrunner Lighting. I've never been charged anything extra for anything from them. Johnnyt

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Here is a link to the brackets (or rounds). I would love to find a stream as well, this site might have it. It starts in about 3 hours I think... there are up and having breakfast according to my friend that is playing.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Here is a link to the brackets (or rounds). I would love to find a stream as well, this site might have it. It starts in about 3 hours I think... there are up and having breakfast according to my friend that is playing.

Thank you very much. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Has anyone found a stream to this event yet? I believe (but not 100% sure) that we had a stream for it last year. Johnnyt