what happened to landon shuffet

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
He went nuts trying to move forward with CTE.

Joke... kinda. Still waiting on a CTE player to do well.

Matt Krah won the New Jersey State Championships this weekend and thanked Stan Shuffett and CTE.

Landon has many national titles and many tournament victories against established pros.

Phil Burford has several high profile victories.

Stevie Moore has done well when he chooses to play.

Stan Shuffett, retired teacher, went pretty far in the US Open a few years ago.

Not too many people on the planet want to stand in line to play Landon for any amount of money. It's a very short list. Fairly sure that in an all around competition Landon will take out pretty much every pool player in Australia with relative ease. He might even surprise you on a snooker table.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all!

I really appreciate all the kind comments I've seen on this thread for those of you wondering what I'm up to now. Yes, I'm mostly focused on school...but I am keeping my game up while I am there and I was just discussing this with dad not too long ago, but when I'm out of school and settled in, I can definitely see myself playing some bigger tournaments. Besides school and the billiards team, I put a lot of focus on my church's ministry and music! (I'm into a lot of things as you can tell lol.)

It is true I wasn't able to attend nationals this year but that's ok! I have one to two more years I believe (counting getting my master's degree). From what I can see on Facebook, it looks like Sharik Sayed and Tanner Nickels are battling it out for this year's national title...that's a great match up. Both fantastic players.

All the best to everyone,
Landon

Landon,

Thanks for posting. You will be successful any direction you take in life.