88 ball run

sausage

Banned
When Schmidty gets back from his road trip I'll have him chime in on the benefits of listing to Lulu while playing straight pool. "To Sir With Love" and all the others. On the 366 its and hour and 50 minutes of that music, enjoy. lol...

oh the humanity....

sausage

Banned
lol....

that's one of those 70's songs that was long-lost in a fog of pot smoke and hot-rods. please put a warning on my copy of schmidt's video so i can hit the mute at the opportune time.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
88 Ball Run

Bill:
I finally got a chance to sit down and watch your run. Great run & Congrats. You are fun to watch. I was disappointed that you cut off the sound....... It is no different from what comes out of me.....LOL I know your pain.....
You flirted with that side pocket, almost scratching twice in it (2nd & 3rd rack) and shot yourself out of a few tight spots getting right back on track to good patterns.
That Tv program was killing me but I did not want to turn off the sound b/c I did not want to miss any of your comments. I was very happy when the Moody Blues came on. That last song that came on by Elvis "I'm all shook up" is what caused you to miss that break......... LOL
The 4th rack was the best of them all. Very good cue ball control with little movement. Stop shot after shop shot. Very "Old School" the way straight pool is supposed to be played.
Great video, I missed seeing the dog (I need to get my dogs on video, they look like yours). Keep up the good shooting.

Last edited:

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Bill:
I finally got a chance to sit down and watch your run. Great run & Congrats. You are fun to watch. I was disappointed that you cut off the sound....... It is no different from what comes out of me.....LOL I know your pain.....
You flirted with that side pocket, almost scratching twice in it (2nd & 3rd rack) and shot yourself out of a few tight spots getting right back on track to good patterns.
That Tv program was killing me but I did not want to turn off the sound b/c I did not want to miss any of your comments. I was very happy when the Moody Blues came on. That last song that came on by Elvis "I'm all shook up" is what caused you to miss that break......... LOL
The 4th rack was the best of them all. Very good cue ball control with little movement. Stop shot after shop shot. Very "Old School" the way straight pool is supposed to be played.
Great video, I missed seeing the dog (I need to get my dogs on video, they look like yours). Keep up the good shooting.

Thanks Mike. I never know when a run is going to come so sometimes the TV is on and not the music. The dog decided to take the night off, must not of like the TV show either. lol.

Now get out there and run me a 100 with some good music.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Good shooting again bill !

i will try to supply you with a 100+ as well only thing is that i dont get to choose the music.
but i can add it in after the fact with my video editing software.....I am now taking requests as i feel a real nice run coming on real soon !!!!

-Steve

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thanks Bill

Thanks Mike. I never know when a run is going to come so sometimes the TV is on and not the music. The dog decided to take the night off, must not of like the TV show either. lol.

Now get out there and run me a 100 with some good music.

I understand about the TV & music. I get tired of listening to the same CD's. It's costing me money to keep on going out there and getting new ones....LOL I tryed to watch ball games on TV when I practice but it really distracts me.
"Get out there & run 100".......... if it was only that easy.
I just know that another 100 is waiting to come out of you on our tournament weekend. I need to find more time to practice on those two days.
OK, post some more soon.