challenges
perhaps there will actually be a world best player

My guess is is that its still Efren Reyes

Dennis and Alex come to mind as possibilities

wouldn't it be exciting to see some high dollar matches
8 ahead

does the live stream actually produce enough money to
to support something

If sponsors are called upon to support the sport,it seems to me they ought to get something for their money

i would like to have seen JB Cases advertising value for their support

it seems like better commentary would be helpful as well

Without Billy Incadone ,the game isn't the same for me

i would like to see high quality play,good commentary,decent size pockets' time clocks and limited breaks

for simple gambling it is not as important butfor a TV sponsored match it needs to move faste

perhaps replays

just thinking

dean

ehn9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Smith vs Corey Duel

Race to 30 one pocket

Attachments

• 24843.jpg
    24843.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 390

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I saw on Ancient Aliens that the next alien visit is to be about the year 2800.

Maybe they're coming just to watch?

Jeff Livingston

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon Dalton,I haven't heard much about him lately

That would be a great match to see Shannon play Tony,or Danny or SVB

I didn't realize he was still playing that well

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he can play Tony than he can play Alex or Dennis. Those 3 are about the same

It's his call-out-and he said 'any American' - A copy of his FB post is in the big Alex/Hall thread. Now that i read it again- i guess Tony accepted-we shall see.

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).jpg
    Screenshot (20).jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I first met Shannon when he was about 11 or 12,in high top tennis shoes and shorts that went just below the knee

He was beating some of the best one pocket player in Dallas at Rustys, what a strange thought it was to see this little fella smoking and gambling at cards and pool

He was traveling with his daddy,who was in the car business and loved the pool action scene

Unlike most father son relationshipe,Shannon was swise way beyond his age and his dad
was just an average player who loved action.

As is the normal case with gamblers, the pool room can be a tough spot.daddy would lose more than Shannon could win,
I remember Shannon looking at his daddy throw away the money with a sad countenance saying"daddy,you are just a sucker" ,sad and truthful the words did more than describe the state of affairs,it was a statement that was laced with tears and realization that something was wrong

Poor shannon was in a spot,if he pulled daddy up,then they might quit thei rad trips and the life that Shannon seemed already destined to make his own

As the yeas went by,during school,his father still made trips to Dallas and I would always ask him how Shannon was doing.His descriptions were filled with love and admiration.

Once he said the boy was improving so fast that he seemed to be improving during each set or game.

i believe that is the way it goes with young gets that are headed for greatness in this
game of ours.

i hear about teachers and lessons,blah blah blah,but my experience is that if a player isn't truly getting fantastic wquick,he never will be a pro

i am reminded of the movie about the washed up boxer"I coulda been a contender"

How often do we hear that anthem of the wanna be,but Shannon is the real deal

If he plays Tony,call me for action