Two cues are better than one...

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
That was damn impressive Jesse. I can't even manage to play left handed and you're doing it literally left handed and then right handed.

*edit*
First just cuz I have never bothered doing that before

vincentwu817

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very very impressive, we will have a good match up with me shooting normally and u using ur left hand one-handed lol. Seems like you dont need to use a high bridge if the cue ball has a ball behind it, you can just go airborne and play shape!

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell which cue is longer

Great stuff- too bad most people don't understand the similarity in 1 or 2 handed shooting. The biceps is isolated 1 handed , with 2 hands you need a Pause to isolate the biceps !! Great stuff How about some 1 handed trick shots next- I'm sure you can figure some out. thanks !!

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stuff- too bad most people don't understand the similarity in 1 or 2 handed shooting. The biceps is isolated 1 handed , with 2 hands you need a Pause to isolate the biceps !! Great stuff How about some 1 handed trick shots next- I'm sure you can figure some out. thanks !!
Thank you, that's very true about the biceps. I've already made about 4 trick shot videos. here's the link to one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc5fofZe3E

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The more you post these crazy videos the more people will find out that you're a cyborg sent from the future to....wait I've said too much

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
All your videos are very entertaining and impressive jesse, I can't start to imagine what your going to come up with next.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The next step is to play with two cue balls, two sticks, and two shots at once. :)

You're videos are off the hook!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
OK,
I'll give it my best shot:

You are standing on two feet instead of one foot.

You're cheating, using those eyeglasses.

That music in the background is unfair as it drounds out all of the other audio distractions.

Those pockets are huge. How do you expect to ever miss?

Just wait til you get on a "real" table.

Kamui, patooie, what's the big deal?

(How was that?)

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm sorry but I don't get it. You obviously are able bodied and have two good working hands. Kind of like playing in a wheelchair when you don't need to. What's next? Blind folded hockey? How many of you would be impressed with the video if he did that in normal fashion.

Having said that...nice break one handed.

Snake Plisken

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is just a weak attempt to hide the fact that you can not make a
proper bridge.

You may be able to fool some people but I'm on to you!

So, that being said, if I played nine ball with you playing one handed, I would need the 3,5,7,8 and the break.

Now go practice with two hands and work on that bridge..

S

skip

Jesse how in the world can you shoot better with two hands? Sir you are just totally AWESOME. I know you are tired of hearing that but that's all I got. Man my wife watched it twice. I hope you go to the DCC love to shake your hand. Please don't stop doing these, it gives a lot of people joy. Skip

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
New Video

...when running out one handed. Made a new video with a cue in each hand and wanted to share it, let me know what you think. I enjoy negative comments also, so lay it on. We can work through the animosity and experience some productive forum bonding, the healing power of indifference and the joy of knowing our rantings are only 15% effective in their divisive impact. Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE41hYoMSY

It seems last terms' yogo class has been replaced with this terms' philosophy class. And isn't that 'Meatloaf' bumping in the background? Ironic. Walt had Chuck stuck pretty good last night after 8 hours or so of giving him 9-6, for what it's worth. Good luck today if you guys play, and keep the vids coming!

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK,
I'll give it my best shot:

You are standing on two feet instead of one foot.

You're cheating, using those eyeglasses.

That music in the background is unfair as it drounds out all of the other audio distractions.

Those pockets are huge. How do you expect to ever miss?

Just wait til you get on a "real" table.

Kamui, patooie, what's the big deal?

(How was that?)

The truth DOES set one free! how refreshing to hear how you really feel. I set fire to my table and am flogging myself right now.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is just a weak attempt to hide the fact that you can not make a
proper bridge.

You may be able to fool some people but I'm on to you!

So, that being said, if I played nine ball with you playing one handed, I would need the 3,5,7,8 and the break.

Now go practice with two hands and work on that bridge..

I actually paid for a bridge, but the litigations are still ongoing in the court. apparently it wasn't actually for sale...or some such crap.

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The more you post these crazy videos the more people will find out that you're a cyborg sent from the future to....wait I've said too much

In the future Mr. Norris has decided to take up pool and his first foray into the sport results in the mental breakdown of his first five opponents and the rest of his opponents simply don't show up. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2012 world champion, Mrrrrrrrrrr Chuckkkkk Norrrriissssss!!!