Derby City Classic One Pocket

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, can't believe I just bought the stream to see some 1P tonight and they have Bergman vs Hall on which is great, then they are just going to show two fricking 9 ball matches after. Lame. Guess I'm done for the Derby after this match.

Edit:
Well this this 1P match might last hours, lol!

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Bergman's one pocket philosphy is to do something simple most of the time and that usually means conservative so I'm not surprised that this match may take a while. I should note though that I personally think Bergman plays a damn good game of 1p even though he prefers rotation games.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman's one pocket philosphy is to do something simple most of the time and that usually means conservative so I'm not surprised that this match may take a while. I should note though that I personally think Bergman plays a damn good game of 1p even though he prefers rotation games.
He ran 7 from the break in 2nd Game!

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, just tuned in. Bought for the all day one pocket. This is the match I get? One guy in the booth. And the guy is sick and I have to listen to him cough. Which sucks for him.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, just tuned in. Bought for the all day one pocket. This is the match I get? One guy in the booth. And the guy is sick and I have to listen to him cough. Which sucks for him.

Gibbs is announcing. I think it is someone behind him who is doing the hacking. He is pretty bad but not as bad as Dilaberto. It isn't even a "full production" match. At least this match will run long so we don't have to watch the Lori Jon 9 Ball match at 8. Then there will be a 9 ball match at 9:30 with Mika vs Frost, LOL.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You're right. that is Gibbs coughing up a lung. He may not make it to the end :thumbup:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Gibbs seems particularly out of it tonight. In the last rack he didn't see that Bergman was shooting an obviously open ball and he said that Bergman's 3rd pocketed ball was his first. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because it sounds like he may be under the weather.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gibbs seems particularly out of it tonight. In the last rack he didn't see that Bergman was shooting an obviously open ball and he said that Bergman's 3rd pocketed ball was his first. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because it sounds like he may be under the weather.

Sounds like he has TB.