Is Ideologist still on az

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A close friend of mine had a 68 Ford F100, three on the tree with the 300 six...he could shut it off while we was driving then start it up and it would backfire to beat all hell...
My Doodlebug would do that, and it did it well with that kind of muffler I had on it.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
this was my first dealing with ideologist

way back in 2015

i am sure he is a wonderful guy,i just had to chase him for months to give my money back on
a table that he finally admitted he didn't have
i

If you could have just waited a month you could have posted on the 4th birthday of the last post. I know we told you to stop starting so many new threads but this isn't what we had in mind.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love it when ol Dean bumps threads, now. It's an opportunity to red rep bomb him, every time. If I know what in the hell Coco was blabbering on about, I might be inclined to red swipe him, as well.
If CC had any idea what he was talking about, the world would be a better place. For the past couple months all he's done (along with HE), is dodge the questions asked. They are either both complicit in Dean's fraud, or just too blind/ignorant to see that there is an actual PROBLEM with what he did. Either way, you can safely red swipe all of them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hi Dean, just a follow-up since you are still posting hucking Schmelkes.

Still waiting on an answer to my question, or are you just going to edit your libelous statement for a 4th or 5th time?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sometimes I think it is funny when Party "A' asked a question. Then feels Party "B" has some moral obligation to reply.

Many times in my career I have seen people in the media ask a question to some person they were interviewing, or someone at a Press Breafing ask questions.

Many times there were no reply, or no comment, or can not talk about it as we are still investigating crime, etc.

This is a flipping Pool Forum no were in the rules does it say anyone is obligated to answer and questions.

If it did there would be 50% less members, because of No Answering of Questions - Banning......LOL.:D

Maybe it would be nice if the person questioned would reply, I read your question, and left it at that.:wink: Maybe?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Sometimes I think it is funny when Party "A' asked a question. Then feels Party "B" has some moral obligation to reply.

And I think it's ironic when old proverbs bear equal weight today on AZ Billiards as they did in their villages hundreds of years ago:

"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones"

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Many times in my career I have seen people in the media ask a question to some person they were interviewing, or someone at a Press Breafing ask questions.

Many times there were no reply, or no comment, or can not talk about it as we are still investigating crime, etc.

This is a flipping Pool Forum no were in the rules does it say anyone is obligated to answer and questions.

If it did there would be 50% less members, because of No Answering of Questions - Banning......LOL.:D

Maybe it would be nice if the person questioned would reply, I read your question, and left it at that.:wink: Maybe?

Well, he committed libel, least he could do is clarify. I'm sure I could prove he caused me financial harm if I gyrated as hard as you losers like to do in defending him.