Peoria's own won the mens teams Vegas

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Is there a way to find out who is on each team?

Or even the state. On the brackets when you click on a team, it only appears to take you to their route through the tournament. Which is nice.

Just type the team name in the search box that is at the top of every ctsondemand page (make sure you type the name exactly right or it won't find them). That will pull up all the members of the team for each event that they played in, how well they placed in each event, what state they are from, their match scores and brackets, etc. It goes back for a number of years as well.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
I would first like to thank everyone for the kind words! It was a honor to be the Captain of such a great group of guys. Also,a big thanks to our sponsor Tom Miller and his pool hall Racks on the Rocks and to Mike Green, our League Operator. We faced many talented teams over the course of the week, all were respectful and sportsmen. You have to play well and have things go your way to win any tournament, we were fortunate enough to do so.

Good going Rob. That big of a tournament is such a grind, it takes a lot out of ya....I mean, unless the whole team was Josh's age which you all CLEARLY are not!! :p

Congrats again! :cool: