Cue Case youth size?

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So my 5 and 7 year old decided that they would rather go bang some balls around pops rather than play their multiple game systems.....

So after they demonstrated a little bit of seriousness in learning, I picked up a couple of cues. Started with jr one piece and now got them their own little action cues.

For these, I just grabbed a couple of the cheapest cases which will tear at any moment. Just order a McDermott youth cue for my older son and want to get him a nicer case, these wont fit into my cases as they are buried far down and I have to shake the case upside down to get them out with my other cues falling out.

QUESTION: Anyone know of some shorter cases and where to order?
Kids cues are 42", 48", and 52" But mainly concerned for a case that will fit the 42" and I don't see one on Mcdermotts site.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Just get them cases that they can use later for longer cues also....

IMG_3990.JPG

Useful for any size....many price ranges.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I like the look (well - from what I can see in the pic) .. who do them?

A company called Silver Fox made these cases about 15 years ago. I was given one free from Clay at Showcase billiards in Denver. I never paid much attention to it until one day I used it and since then I love the case. These cases are feather lite and hold a lot of cues. Large pockets also.
Lucasi, Action, Predator, and McDermott make cases similar to the one in the picture.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carlscues on ebay sells cheap versions of cases like that. Never bought one but they look decent. Kind of like the old silver fox or AVP cases.

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
Just buy a regular case. go to home depot buy dowels and cut them the length you need to prop them up
I do this so my shafts are easy to grab out of a deep case
hope this solves your problem

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just buy a regular case. go to home depot buy dowels and cut them the length you need to prop them up
I do this so my shafts are easy to grab out of a deep case
hope this solves your problem

Or make super long joint protectors and do the same thing but on the opposite end :smile:

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
get em real gear you can use for yourself later if they quit, any "youth" gear is a waste and usually of poor quality