MooseKnuckle

Registered
Where do I find one of these

20200520-160211.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are these any good???

Yes, I like the material better than others, it's a very good quality and smooth plastic with rounded edges. If you are using it with a cheap or worn out ball set though they may not sit as nicely as the Accurack.

They sell them in 10 packs that are a pretty good deal, I think Mezz is the major distributor if not the maker.

And for the OP "crop circle" description of it, first time I heard them called that and now that's in my head forever when I look at them LOL

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
And for the OP "crop circle" description of it, first time I heard them called that and now that's in my head forever when I look at them LOL

But I must admit, a very good description of the rack.

Maniac (although the thread title had me curious)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it matters, the Turtle rack is the only rack that I know of that can tightly rack 7-Ball. I have 4 brands, Accu, Magic, Turtle and a Chinese generic.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cron...Now if you can only find someone...anyone...that actually wants to play 7-Ball! LOL Personally, you couldn't pay me to play that silly game!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

If it matters, the Turtle rack is the only rack that I know of that can tightly rack 7-Ball. I have 4 brands, Accu, Magic, Turtle and a Chinese generic.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
I've never thought of that rack as resembling a crop circle but as soon as I read OP's description I knew it wad in reference to the turtle.
Only drawback I've noticed is is thicker than other template racks.