Unique Kikel Wrapless

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I traded for this cue with Jamie (Worminator) at New2YouQs.com and it is one hell of a cue but I am not comfortable using a wrapless cue. Therefore I am putting it up for sale here. One shaft has about 10 hours of play and the other has zero play. The cue is perfect no dings, dents or scratches. I got the below information from the New2YouQs.com website. I will take 1400 for an out right sale or possibly a trade for a 18.8 ounce comparable cue with a leather wrap.

Cue Maker: Dave Kikel
Weight: 19oz - can be lowered to 18.8 by removing a small weight bolt.
Butt Sleeve: Ebony
Butt cap: Faux Ivory
Joint Material: Ivory
Shafts: 2 - Ferrule Material: Elforyn
Forearm: Ebony
Wrap: English Oak Burl
Ring work: Ivory
Pin style: 5/16x14 - Piloted
Shaft size: 13 mm
Tip: Sumo on the unused and Kamori Medium on the used shaft.
Joint Protectors: Yes

Here is a link to a picture of the cue on Jamie's website. I will take pictures tonight and update this post with current pictures.

http://www.new2youqs.com/cues/kikel.html

Thanks
-don

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
BENFICA said:
Is it to stiff for you or just the wrapless issue?

Just the wrapless part of the cue. I do not think the cue is overly stiff, feels very similar to a real nice Josey I had.

-don

dbyap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sent you the email you requested with specs on the cue, there is blueing on the pred which I can clean, the standard shaft has only been test hit, and there is very light play with the OB1

dbyap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
oh yeah, I forgot to mention about the shafts, they are 30 inches long and the but is 29 inches long, the total cue is 59" and is balanced correctly for it. Andy made the but wrong per my order of 59" so he made the shafts longer and rebalanced the cue