WTB: Cue under $100

Altissimo15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My friend is looking for a cue $100 and under so I thought he best bet would be to ask the people of AZB ;)

PM or reply with any and all offers.. thnx

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ebay is full up. I have a dufferin shadow that I will let go after I get my custom cue in. Will be a couple of weeks. What is the weight, shaft diameter you are looking for? Lot of sneaky pete stuff on ebay in that range. John

offaxis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My second cue after my Wal-mart special that i broke was a Fury. I purchased it for $80 its a good cue as far as im concern.( just my opinion im a beginner) I now shoot with a cheaper Joss that i bought of a AZB member. The only difference was the Fury to me was a little rear heavy. Im thinkin about lowering the weight to see how it plays for me. Good luck im sure some of the members will post some deals for you...

Altissimo15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ebay is full up. I have a dufferin shadow that I will let go after I get my custom cue in. Will be a couple of weeks. What is the weight, shaft diameter you are looking for? Lot of sneaky pete stuff on ebay in that range. John

I didn't want to put too many restraints in the original post but weight.. 19-20, shaft.. 11.75-12 is his ideal.

deadhead

more money than sense...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
if you might be interested (or your friend) in an older meucci, search for my for sale thread titled "a couple of meuccis" and take a look at the ol-1, I may let that one go for a bill plus shipping and fees....

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Adams

Was just about to post some low priced cues. Here is a Adams that plays quite well and is in good and straight condition. $100 plus $15 for shipping.
AdamsButt.jpg

AdamsJoinnt.jpg

dlarrick99

Dead broke stroke
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FS *** Adam's cue

This is a pretty nice Adam's cue, it does have a few nicks, one shaft, asking $80 plus S&H.

Attachments

• Adams cue 001.jpg
    Adams cue 001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Adams cue 002.jpg
    Adams cue 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 156