Pocket Chalker Montana Elk Antler Olivewood

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Montana Elk Antler with Three Twenty Four Slot Olivewood/ Cocobolo Rings Trimmed with Purple Heart Wood.
The Pocket Chalker has a clear finish on it that can not be seen because of the photography technic I use .
It filters out reflection or AKA glare so the wood can be seen .

The chalk holder leather piece and Chalk removal tool .
The stacked leather chalk holder piece is working out great, the tool fits into the four holes punched in the bottom of the leather piece and makes changing the chalk a breeze .
The leather piece is heavy duty.......... and holds the chalk firmly without any adjustments needed.

There are no plastics nor dyes or stains this all natural wood and its natural color .
The Antler is Montana Elk Sheds and no animal was hurt getting them .

The 24 slot rings olivewood cocobolo, I cut the cocobolo veneers on my band saw .
They are not made with dyed veneers ..

Pocket Chalker comes with my life time warranty.
130.00 usps priority . thank you

As of right now I am only excepting USPS money orders .

Removing the chalk

The tool is made with mopangi and olivewood

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Always doing a great job with these small pocket chalker. Still using mine from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Montana Elk Antler with Three Twenty Four Slot Olivewood/ Cocobolo Rings Trimmed with Purple Heart Wood.
The Pocket Chalker has a clear finish on it that can not be seen because of the photography technic I use .
It filters out reflection or AKA glare so the wood can be seen .

The chalk holder leather piece and Chalk removal tool .
The stacked leather chalk holder piece is working out great, the tool fits into the four holes punched in the bottom of the leather piece and makes changing the chalk a breeze .
The leather piece is heavy duty.......... and holds the chalk firmly without any adjustments needed.

There are no plastics nor dyes or stains this all natural wood and its natural color .
The Antler is Montana Elk Sheds and no animal was hurt getting them .

The 24 slot rings olivewood cocobolo, I cut the cocobolo veneers on my band saw .
They are not made with dyed veneers ..

Pocket Chalker comes with my life time warranty.
130.00 shipped USPS priority anywhere in the lower 48 states .

As of right now I am only excepting USPS money orders .

Removing the chalk

The tool is made with mopangi and olivewood

Really nicely done Mr. Mike. That really has a nice collectable look to it. Nothing like something handmade in my opinion.
Superb. :cool:
j2

enyaw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone willing to help me USPS money order? I can paypal you and buy you a beer.

Last edited: