Gilbert Titlest, Schon, SledgeHammer and more!!!

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm helping a friend that wants to sell some of his cues and buy a Diamond table. I took the pictures and had the cue in my hands, so I will give you the best specs and information that I can. If you have any additional questions or need more details, please PM me, but be patient as I'm just helping out my friend.

Andy Gilbert Titlest Conversion with Ivory Joint and Ivory Hoppe Ring. This cue is stunning and a very solid hitting cue. The cue doesn't appear to have much use, mainly just test play. No nicks or dings that I noticed, the cue is nearly perfect. The only thing that I noticed is that you can feel the rings through the finish, but otherwise this cue is in perfect condition. Cue comes with 2 shafts with what appears to be micarta ferrules. Shaft 1 is 12.91mm and 3.87oz and Shaft 2 is 12.95mm and 3.94oz. Cue also has a very nice matching lizard wrap.
My buddy just feels the cue is too nice to play with and keeps playing with a beat up sneaky pete, so he decided he couldn't let this sit in the case any longer. Cue is straight together and apart.
$1100 shipped

05-25-10002.jpg

05-25-10003.jpg

05-25-10004.jpg

05-25-10005.jpg

Last edited:

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Schon LTD

Schon LTD with 6 Ebony points and 6 Maple windows. This is a very classy schon and the cue is in very good condition. Cue weighs 19.18oz and has a very solid 4.28oz shaft.
700 shipped

05-25-10008.jpg

05-25-10006.jpg

05-25-10007.jpg

Last edited:

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SledgeHammer Cue

SlegeHammer cue in very clean condition. This SledgeHammer has very little use and it is in very clean condition. Cue is wrapless and weighs 18.72oz...
$200 shipped
05-25-10011.jpg

05-25-10012.jpg

05-25-10014.jpg

05-25-10015.jpg

Last edited:

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
McDermott

McDermott - Unsure of the model, but this cue has some very unique spalted wood of some sort. The cue comes with two shafts that both weigh about 3.5oz and the cue weighs in righ around 18.12oz. The cue also comes with an nice lizard print type of wrap. This cue is not in perfect condition is has some nicks and battle bruises and it was won during a gambling battle. This cue will make someone a nice bar cue or a nice everyday player.
$175 shipped

05-25-10018.jpg

05-25-10016.jpg

Last edited:

gh8st

Registered
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
When was the gilbert cue made? Can you provide a pic of his signature or did he not sign the cue? What size is the pin?

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
When was the gilbert cue made? Can you provide a pic of his signature or did he not sign the cue? What size is the pin?

The cue is not signed anywhere that I can see and I'm not sure about the year that the cue was made. My friend purchased the cue from Troy aka KOINKID (on azbilliards) at a tournament about a year ago. The pin is 3/8x10.

Thanks,

Dakota

steev

Lazy User
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Re: Gilbert and signature.

Andy won't sign a conversion, as he didn't do ALL of the work himself.

-s

Gmanpoke

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

This cue use to be mine. I bought the old titlest cue in a pawn shop in Arkansas City, KS in about 1994 or 95. The cue stayed in my closest for many years and in 2007 I commissioned Andy to complete the conversion. I use to live in Joplin, MO so it was a real close drive to Andy's shop.

I traded this conversion to KOINKID for a real nice McDaniel cue.

Hope this helps everyone.

Steven

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Steven,

Thanks for the history, it is a really nice conversion and I appreciate you verifying the history on the cue. I know KOINKID is a stand up seller, but being there is no signature it was really nice of you to post the history behind the cue.

Thanks again,

dakota

This cue use to be mine. I bought the old titlest cue in a pawn shop in Arkansas City, KS in about 1994 or 95. The cue stayed in my closest for many years and in 2007 I commissioned Andy to complete the conversion. I use to live in Joplin, MO so it was a real close drive to Andy's shop.

I traded this conversion to KOINKID for a real nice McDaniel cue.

Hope this helps everyone.

Steven

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bump for lowered prices...

All prices have been dropped and my buddy wants these cues gone so he can buy his Diamond table!!!

Thanks for looking...

dakota

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sunday Bump for a classy Gilbert

Trying to help a friend move some cues. If anyone is interested, please make me an offer and I will relay all offers. I know my friend is mainly looking for cash since he wants to buy a new pool table. Let me hear your best offers so I can help out a friend and be done with this sale...

Thanks,

dakota

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
One final price drop

One final price drop to $1100 on this awesome Gilbert... I know this cue is worth more than this especially with the ivory joint and ivory hoppe ring, but my friend wants to move this quickly. If anyone is interested please act now since this is a very rare and unique Gilbert that really shouldn't last long at this price...

Thanks,

dakota