DCC 9 ball updates

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis attempts the soft break again. Nothing goes and a tight table ahead.

Shane hooks himself on the 2. Kicks to a very nice safe.

Dennis one rail kicks with 2 tips spin and makes the 2 in the side. No love on the position. Safety shot.

SVB two rail kicks, makes the hit and slops the 9 in.

1-1

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Yes, you are.

The buy back and redraw is one of many things that makes DCC unique and pretty cool.

I agree with Freddy. At first I had reservations but after I learned more about how and why they use this system it became apparent that this is the best way to make it all work well! Greg Sullivan deserves a lot of credit for this as well as his many other contributions to our sport!

Sherm

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane's first dry snap.

Shot on the one ball with position.Slightly technical table in front. DO overcuts the 2 ball. DO needs to forget his opponent. He doesn't miss shots like this except against Shane.

Nice opportunity for SVB.

3-1

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3 balls down. 9 ball, 1 ball and 5 ball hangs in the corners. Only problem is the 3 -5 combo hanger.

Easy out. B&R

4-1 Shane (.962)

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well since DO can't win MOT and he has 100k match with Shane coming up he might do himself well to play possum lol

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing down, 1ball hangs in the up table corner. Crowded mid table layout. Dennis working methodically to clear the table. This is not a gimme.

Tough out, nice work.

2-4 Shane

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 336

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Alex came to town for the year end Shannon Daulton pool tour finals at Diamond Billiards about seven years ago. My wife and I walked in just in time to see Alex hit a very nice shot to take down the cheese on a 9 footer in 1 pocket. He did that jump up on the rail and yell thing. My wife, being completely clueless on the who's who in pool, says' "Who brought the kid into a bar?"

Shane was standing there, turns around and smiles.

I was at that tournament. There was some great action between Alex and Shane that week.

Alex definitely leaves an impression when you meet him. Hard to catch him in a moment, off the table, when he's NOT smiling. It's infectious.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis breaks soft, the wing ball goes. Shot on the 1 ball, wide open table with no trouble balls.

3-4 Shane

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well since DO can't win MOT and he has 100k match with Shane coming up he might do himself well to play possum lol

How would that help? Supposedly the chez is already locked up right? And I wouldn't guess we would have to worry about DO covering the rail right? So what's left - odds?

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 balls go for Dennis but a safe is coming up. Shane deliberates on the 1/2 masse' kick shot but decides on the 2 railer.

1 ball lucks in the side for Shane. CB flies free and lands with good shape on the 3 ball. Poor shape on the 4 ball leaves a tough cut down the rail.....overcut. Unforced error.

DO has a beautiful opportunity.

4-4 All Square.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bakery is open for Shane
Rolled in 1 and rolled in 9 earlier. Missed a ball and Dennis runs out to tie 4-4 :D