Looking To Donate

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, here's my annual pre-DCC offer to donate ^_^ some $$$ to any of my fellow forum members who would like to join me in some neighborly one pocket gamblin' at the DCC.....Send me a pm and we can exchange cell #'s.

If nobody wants to take my $$$, then I'll just spend it all at the honey/praline-roasted/caramelized pecans and cashews vendor......^_^

- The Friendly Ghost

Last edited:

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best of Luck Sir!

Sorry, can't make it down to take you're money, cashews or whatever this year......but, there is always next year -- hope to see you then -- any info on where to stay and play would be MOOCHOS GRASIAS :D

Happy HOHOHolidays Folks!!!

chicagomike

Play with an Ed Young cue
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Well, here's my annual pre-DCC offer to donate ^_^ some $$$ to any of my fellow forum members who would like to join me in some neighborly one pocket gamblin' at the DCC.....Send me a pm and we can exchange cell #'s.

If nobody wants to take my $$$, then I'll just spend it all at the honey/praline-roasted/caramelized pecans and cashews vendor......^_^

- The Friendly Ghost
I may have to try ya some for old time sake...but i'll need the same old time sake spot ;0

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chicagomike said:
I may have to try ya some for old time sake...but i'll need the same old times sake spot ;0

Hey Mike......You should be ashamed of yourself, telling a lie on Christmas day, of all days - I think that might be a sin - I'm gonna check.....^_^.....Spot ?, ha ha ha, you know we play even, and if I'm not mistaken, we each won once our last two times playing.

Happy Holidays, see you at the DCC,

The Ghost of DCC'S past

JohnInNH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket Ghost,

We never did get together for the cash last year, but I'll be available on the 6th if your interested one pocket is not my game but am willing to contribute to your travelling expenses, I'll be in the AZ/One pocket room most of the time, see you there.

Happy New Year,

John

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:

- The Friendly Ghost

I never play (TRUE!), and I know I have no chance against you at One Hole. But I will try you some full rack banks for a 100 a game just to be doing something. No stories please. I've seen you bank.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I never play (TRUE!), and I know I have no chance against you at One Hole. But I will try you some full rack banks .

Ok, I'm confused now, you're doing a 'Sybil' on me.....Twice in the last 9 months you said/posted you wanted a re-match with me in One Pocket - what happened to that proposal ?.............^_^

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, I'm confused now, you're doing a 'Sybil' on me.....Twice in the last 9 months you said/posted you wanted a re-match with me in One Pocket - what happened to that proposal ?.............^_^
?Senior moment?

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I never play (TRUE!), and I know I have no chance against you at One Hole. But I will try you some full rack banks for a 100 a game just to be doing something. No stories please. I've seen you bank.

Thats weird. It must have been your identical twin who showed me some one-pocket moves in Manila one year ago.:D But why does he use your name?