Snooker Tables in Phoenix??

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a snooker player who has his own full-sized table in his house in the Phoenix area, and he is always looking for players to play against.

If you are willing to leave your e-mail addresses I can pass them onto him, and should he wish to invite you to his home he can contact you.

Thanks.

I was invited and will be playing this evening at 7pm, this will be amazing, hell I am amazed by his table all by it self!

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel,
I'm damn sorry I wasn't able to attend:frown:

Hope to make it if the offer is extended again:thumbup:

Hope ya got to shoot:D

At the very least we'll do the 5x10 at Kolbys again!!

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel,
I'm damn sorry I wasn't able to attend:frown:

Hope to make it if the offer is extended again:thumbup:

Hope ya got to shoot:D

At the very least we'll do the 5x10 at Kolbys again!!
Thommy it was amazing, this guy is good, I spoke with him about bringing you in and he said any time so we are good! :thumbup:

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
I was invited and will be playing this evening at 7pm, this will be amazing, hell I am amazed by his table all by it self!

If your new snooker friend is interested, I could add his home table to the listings at FindSnooker.com. As a rule I list only minimal info for private homes: AzB user name, city, state, and table size. Feel free to contact me via PM or via the website.

----

I didn't know about Kolby's in Tempe. Is the table in good condition?

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The table is in very good condition, rolls true with good felt. the locals say the pockets are loose or easy.
Thank the Lord if that is true:D
As stated it is a 5x10. Almost always available:thumbup:

Played my first ever session of one pocket on it using the reds. I must be a masochist . . .

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your new snooker friend is interested, I could add his home table to the listings at FindSnooker.com. As a rule I list only minimal info for private homes: AzB user name, city, state, and table size. Feel free to contact me via PM or via the website.

----

I didn't know about Kolby's in Tempe. Is the table in good condition?

No he is not interested in that, it is a selected group that get to play there! Thommy get your shooting pants on!!!!

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Received my snooker cue today.:D
Looking forward to hitting some of those little balls with it.

Very small butt and tiny shaft. could be interesting:grin::grin:

MeucciMan, let me know:thumbup:

welshtony

There is a snooker player who has his own full-sized table in his house in the Phoenix area, and he is always looking for players to play against.

If you are willing to leave your e-mail addresses I can pass them onto him, and should he wish to invite you to his home he can contact you.

Thanks.
Hi Alan

I'm an experienced amateur snooker player from England just moved to Phoenix. Please feel free to pass on my email welshtony at msn dot com.

Cheers

Tony

siapashm

I just moved from Asia to phoenix,have a high break of 115,and some coaching experience
didn have a chance to play for 7 years,but im interested to start again
please give him my email address
coolcee1022@gmail.com
My name is : CEE

siapashm

Thanks.

I just moved from Asia and I used to be a pro player back home with a high break of 115 and also some coaching experience!
been away from the game for 7 years,need to get back on it!
please let him know to contact me at "coolcee1022@gmail.com"
thank you

Robo4

Registered
Snooker ?

Thanks.

Good day Alan, could you as well leave my e-mail address as I would dearly like to play some frames. We stay in the Paradise Valley area October through February or March and as I usually play every day back home in BC, really miss it.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Rob email: rsingermedic@yahoo.ca

bstroud

Deceased

Thanks.

Alan,

I am at my winter home in Scottsdale.
Please give him my email
bill@josswest.net

Thanks,

Bill Stroud