billiards.colostate.edu - NEW LOOK!!!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks and works great on my Samsung Galaxy 9.

With so much content and instructional material on the web it is easy to grow callous to it all. I don't think we all realize just how special it is to have a virtual encyclopedia with such a vast collection of knowledge in one place. The drop down menus and quick navigation to any and all topics are awe inspiring when considering only 25 years ago you would have had to order countless VHS tapes and hang out at dozens of pool halls to gather the same amount of information you can now access with a swipe of your finger.

I say this often, and ill say it again here: we live in wonderful times if you are a billiards fanatic. Never before in this sport have we had such access to valuable game-changing information. The new site just reaffirms that for me.

Dr. Dave -- I salute you.
Well done.

- Ryan

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks and works great on my Samsung Galaxy 9.

With so much content and instructional material on the web it is easy to grow callous to it all. I don't think we all realize just how special it is to have a virtual encyclopedia with such a vast collection of knowledge in one place. The drop down menus and quick navigation to any and all topics are awe inspiring when considering only 25 years ago you would have had to order countless VHS tapes and hang out at dozens of pool halls to gather the same amount of information you can now access with a swipe of your finger.

I say this often, and ill say it again here: we live in wonderful times if you are a billiards fanatic. Never before in this sport have we had such access to valuable game-changing information. The new site just reaffirms that for me.

Dr. Dave -- I salute you.
Well done.

- Ryan
Thank you Ryan. I certainly wish all of this information was available all in one place before I started playing. It could have saved me a lot of time, trial and error, and head scratching.

I’m glad you like the site and I appreciate your positive feedback.

Regards,
Dave