Who do you think might be SC5?

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Let's start a thread.

I will update the list in this post.

If I am wrong I apologize in advance.

If someone on the list is proven not to be SC5 they will come off the list.

1.) Pyrrhomaniac
2.) Bigboytroy123

Last edited:

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's start a thread.

1.) ImLiL_C

2.) Bigboytroy123

I don't think it's . I don't know him, I just don't think it's SC5. Someone will vouch for him to get him off the list.

There was someone who I thought was the new "SC5." I just can't remember who I thought it was.

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Guilty until proven innocent. Always a great procedure. Lets have a good old-fashioned AZ Witch Hunt.

Thanks

Kevin

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give him a day or two. He will show his face soon enough. ( so to speak)

Hell he just got banned yesterday. We will probably know by the end of the night.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Guilty until proven innocent. Always a great procedure. Lets have a good old-fashioned AZ Witch Hunt.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,
It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Hope all is well. This is an open forum not a court of law. Yes, maybe it's the wrong way to go about things but I'm tired of SC5 and all of his posts and PM's. I have my reasons for my two picks. Call it a hunch or a gut feeling. How else are you going to track him down on here with all of his log on names? You would think some sort of technology would be available to identify him when he makes a new account. Again, if my selections are wrong I apologize in advance and I will remove them from the list and send a free gift certificate for pain and suffering.
Thanks,
Mark

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This thread only has two rules...

Rule No. 1:
If you have a hunch, gut feeling or actually know for sure someone is SC5 post it in this thread and I will add that name to the list.

Rule No. 2:
If you have been a known and trusted member since December 2009 and know for sure someone on the list is not SC5 post in the thread and they will come off the list.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You wanna find out his current username, just read the Action room forum regularly. It usually becomes evident, all on his own.

Last edited:

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You wanna find out his current username, just rad the Action room forum regularly. It usually becomes evident, all on his own.

Exactly.

First a new user will wanna bet someone something. Then people will question someone with 0-20 posts wanting to bet. Next they will find out all his 20 or so posts were within the last 45 minutes. They he's outed. The viscous cycle then repeats itself.

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I don't think it's #1. I don't know him, I just don't think it's SC5. Someone will vouch for him to get him off the list.

There was someone who I thought was the new "SC5." I just can't remember who I thought it was.

Junior, please remove #1 from your re-post

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Let's start a thread.

1.) Bigboytroy123

Recently I contacted some of Old CIA contacts trying to solve this mystery. While it has been very perplexing I think we have found out his true identity.

It appears that all of his messages have been bounced off many other sites and through other countries, but all have originated from the Middle East.

So to the question who is he, well it appears he is Saddam Hussein's personal Gardner. Since the fall of Iraq it has been had for many of the little people in Iraq to find work so many have resorted to INTERNET Crimes such as those seen here on a regular basis.

Sorry to break the news because with things as they are I doubt there will be any recourse for those taken advantage of. So I suppose the moral to this story is only deal with those you know you can trust and always be on the look out for the next rip off.

Be well and watch your back!!!!:smile:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I saw a TV show recently where the guy that did it called the police and made a big show out of demanding a full investigation. It was all a very clever ruse to throw the police off the track.

I wonder if that's what's happening here?

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Here's the ticket:

dunkingjpg.jpg

I just can't remember what we learn when she drowns, does drowning mean she was SC5 or that she wasn't SC5?

Thanks

Kevin

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Here's the ticket:

dunkingjpg.jpg

I just can't remember what we learn when she drowns, does drowning mean she was SC5 or that she wasn't SC5?

Thanks

Kevin

It means if she floats, she's made of wood, and wood can be burned, so she's a witch! Burn her!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Let's see, give the choice between picking whom we gamble or do business with carefully

or

having some witch hunt where folks are accused on a hunch or gut feeling and guilty until proven innocent

we choose the later ?

Cool.

Thanks

Kevin