Silver Member
These are the only pool i ever see anymore and I really enjoy them

I want to see Efren,Bustamonte,Alex play

I really enjoy the stream and some commentary as well

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You've got to be kidding i hope. You do know what a pandemic is, right?

Dean is the at risk demographic. But thankfully he has self quarantined based on his inability to beat anyone. :grin::grin:

I told him we could have the next big money one pocket match at his house if he gives me 10/7.

All kidding aside we are now working remotely in KC. Stay safe everyone and avoid mass social gatherings.

Take Care
-don

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as a matter of fact ,i am holed up at home

not particularly because of the virus threat
just my wife and the virus threat,she claims my diabetes and old age puts me at risk

it started out with cheap pool and grumpy brokes at the pool room

have you ever noticed the class of the players,sportsmanship varies in direct proportion to the size of the bet

people always get in fights over $2pool,but nobody fights over a $10,000 bet

they seldom even argue over fouls,but let a guy bet $5 on a game of one hole and
every shot is contested

i wonder why

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
as a matter of fact ,i am holed up at home

not particularly because of the virus threat
just my wife and the virus threat,she claims my diabetes and old age puts me at risk

it started out with cheap pool and grumpy brokes at the pool room

have you ever noticed the class of the players,sportsmanship varies in direct proportion to the size of the bet

people always get in fights over $2pool,but nobody fights over a $10,000 bet

they seldom even argue over fouls,but let a guy bet $5 on a game of one hole and
every shot is contested

i wonder why[/QUOTE The guys playin' cheap are usually broke and betting their OWN money and it might mean eating or not. Most big-money games i've ever seen are usually between a player getting staked trying to rob a rich sucker. Neither side is gonna hurt real bad with a loss. Worst fight i ever saw in a 'hall was between two scufflers playin' $5 9ball. It was ugly.