Scruggs Shaft For Sale

mzbhavnhrl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.7%
22   2   0
Black collar scruggs shaft for sale 5/16-14, 13mm ivory ferrul with new talisman tip. Shaft is strait and like new 150.00 shipped

Thanks
Brian

smobras

Registered
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Somebody who has some money to throw away... Send money to this #$%"%&//%$##. Maybe then he would send my money back.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
beware of this seller

I think that it's patently unfair for this seller, mzbhavnhrl, to be on here continuing to sell with impunity.

Anyone who cares to learn about the character of this seller needs to look no further than the following thread on how he treated az'er smobras.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=246669

And he now appears happy to continue selling here as a supposed member in good standing. :angry:

There really does need to be some sort of accountability for people like him.

What do you say, mzbhavnhrl?

Where is smobras's refund?

Best,
Brian kc
P.S. This seller is also currently selling a Mottey shaft, a Scruggs shaft and a Joss cue on az. I will make sure each of those threads includes a link to the thread (above) so people can see how he treats his customers.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Exercise Care & Caution

I previously posted a message defending forum user "mzbhavnhrl" saying that this person was a stand-up kinda guy but apparently I'm wrong. Another forum member has tried desperately to get his refund for a cue he purchased that mzbhavnhrl that never happened and was assured payment would be forthcoming. He's been jerked around needlessly and has been exceedingly patient but to no avail.

SO BE FOREWARNED AND ON THE ALERT THAT THIS USER'S RECENT HISTORY IS BADLY SOILED AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF GETTING CHEATED LIKE ANOTHER FORUM USER HAS ALREADY LEARNED.

I apologize for my prior endorsement on this user being a stand-up kinda gut.....I was wrong and probably also very fortunate to not have done any business with him.