Ariel Carmeli

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know how I can contact him about getting another shaft? I looked him up on google and it does not look like he has a website. Thanks for the help.

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact Martin he goes by jazznpool here on az, he can get you fixed up. I can call ariel for you if Martin cant help you. I don't give out peoples phone numbers without prior permission so try Martin first. Chris.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
as for a review, i have a carmeli and havent even come close to using any other cue since the day i got it. the finish puts on is perfect and the cue has a stiff solid hit.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a Carmeli from some guy on this site;) , and love it (great transaction by the way). I have been playing with it exclusively since then. It is a great looking cue without question and hits great too. I had been using a Predator shaft and wanted an extra one. If I can't find one then I will certainly not worry about it as the Carmeli made shafts are excellent.

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
You could always have one of the original shafts altered to your specs. Might be cheaper than getting a new shaft made... besides you might have to send in your butt to have it matched... and then you wouldn't have your Carmeli for a couple weeks. We can't have that ;)

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I have a Carmeli w/2 shafts and I just sent my cue to Ariel to turn down the shafts to 12.75mm and I love the Carmeli I have and have a second one on order already :)
I have played with mine and I absolutelly love it. The Carmeli and the Olney are going to be my playing cues.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hierovision said:
You could always have one of the original shafts altered to your specs. Might be cheaper than getting a new shaft made... besides you might have to send in your butt to have it matched... and then you wouldn't have your Carmeli for a couple weeks. We can't have that ;)

Good point, I think I will have them turned down a bit. When I contacted Predator they wanted the butt for at least two weeks and I said no way.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
James (thats his AZ handle,too)isnt far from him and did some work for him, Im sure he could get you two hooked up.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
silver

here ar a couple fine pcs, the silver work is incredible

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,234

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I have been using a Carmelli that I got from Bestkites, and can say that they are unbelievable.... from the finish to the hit, they are what a great looking player is meant to be.
Easily ranks in my top five ever, at any price.
His irish linen wrap is so tight that people keep thinking it's a leather wrap......flawless!
I would not even hesitate to recommend his work to anyone looking for a cue that is priced below it's value.
Although as usual, I'd have to say that Cornerstone got the corner on the market for gorgeous Carmelli's-
Those are impressive!

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Carmeli #1 With Me

I have been a Carmeli fan for 3 Years Now and have also like others here on Az made a Carmeli cue my #1 Player. Day in and Day out I have compared it to other cues using lots of cues and my Carmeli always comes back as #1. I like to think the Pool Gods stepped in and dropped it in my lap in 2005. I got mine from a Great Azer Michael from Omega Cues at Valley Forge and have played better ever since. I could NEVER ask for a better cue for my game than my Carmeli and would sell every cue I have now or have ever owned before I gave up my Carmeli cue.

Yeah, It's that Important...........To me

Thanks.........Paul

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Carmeli

Hey,

Speaking of Carmeli, does anyone here on Az know what the wait time is currently if I wanted to order another cue from Ariel ????

Thanks.........Paul

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I'm also curious about his wait time. I'm thinking of having a jump/break made by him that matches my player.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Zack, Wait time with Ariel Carmeli varies with what is currently in the works and how eleborate the cue is. Jump/ breaks don't get made often but I heard Ariel say he was going to start a group of them in late May or June. Call him 714-356-2641. At this time the delivery time for a cue that is not elaborate with inlay would be approximately 6 months.

Martin

Hierovision said:
I'm also curious about his wait time. I'm thinking of having a jump/break made by him that matches my player.

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Carmeli

Just Curious, Does anybody shoot with a Carmeli Cue that uses
a Combo of Ivor-x Ferrules and Sniper Tips ????

I have been using this Combo on my Carmeli Cue for a few years now and
think it's Great. Just wondered if anyone else has this combo set up and if so, what they think about it.

Thanks.............Paul

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
jazznpool said:
Hi Zack, Wait time with Ariel Carmeli varies with what is currently in the works and how eleborate the cue is. Jump/ breaks don't get made often but I heard Ariel say he was going to start a group of them in late May or June. Call him 714-356-2641. At this time the delivery time for a cue that is not elaborate with inlay would be approximately 6 months.

Martin

is he starting another batch? cuz the batch that me and bestkites are in is almost finished and he had said that was the only batch hes doing this year. i think there's 7 or 8 j/b's in that batch and they were all paid for in december/january.

samara -> i use ivor-x and kamui combo which i love. the lbm on the second shaft is very nice too but im just too used to the ivor-x.

cueman1

Registered
lead time

My lead time is 6 months for a plain cue, and 9 months to 1 year for a fancy cue. Bill Grassley at Cornerstone currently has multiple fancy cues available now. Mike at Omega has cues $3000.00 and under available now. Martin Bick at westerncue.com (jazznpool) has cues in all different price ranges and all are original classic designs. Contact your local dealer for cuemaker sanity. Thank you for your kind words, Ariel Carmeli