MEUCCI PRO Shaft

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
Had an email order on a Meucci PP-1 today, with a pro shaft. Before I could finish, he cancelled saying he hadn't realized until then he'd ordered an out of production cue. So just to clarify, just because it's not on Meucci's website anymore or listed as out of production or sold out on other site, doesn't mean it's unavailable. Just tell me what you want and if it's possible, I'll make it happen.
That's the difference between a dealer and a website.

solidinside

I wanted to resurface this tread rather than start a new one, for the shooters using the pro shaft, do you have the solid shaft or the 37 piece laminated, I kinda like the sounds of the solid but just want some feedback before I purchase

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to resurface this tread rather than start a new one, for the shooters using the pro shaft, do you have the solid shaft or the 37 piece laminated, I kinda like the sounds of the solid but just want some feedback before I purchase

I have the solid version. I have not seen nor played with the 37 piece shaft.

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the solid model, too. It hits beautifully. I turned it down to 10.125mm and it's my go-to shaft out of all my Meucci shafts.