8 pack

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Have to re-do it, the image had a mistake on it.

Last edited:

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Whether it works or not, publishing it will only receive endless ridicule by the aiming nazis that lurk here.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Please make a 100 dollar plus DVD for me to buy, to ensure that I reach my silly pool purchase quota for this quarter. Also, make sure to explain it poorly and then throw a huge temper tantrum if anyone asks questions or post critique of it, in order for the drama and outrage quotas to be met as well.

Oh, you don't want to? That's fine too I guess. We will have to do with the one zillion other systems allready available:D

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Yup,

Ron s systems works very well. And Antony is right- 1 and 2 make a large amount of the shots on the table :)

It takes time to learn- you will get very soon high success rates- but you need to be VERY consistant with your pivot. Once you get it, it s great help.
90/90, 90 to center and 90/90 reverse :)

-- no need to say, that you need a nice, straight and repeatable stroke :p

good to read from you Antony.

lg
Ingo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one of my pivot methods. The picture should get you started and its not really a aiming method rather a alignment system. There's more to it, when I get time I'll explain what I'm talking about. Any of you that understand Rons method should grasp what I'm saying in the picture.

Your not going to be perfect when falling into the shot, this is no biggy, were human and not robots just realise one of the points on the cb and ob will get you really close to the shot line,( if not on it) let go and feel the shot out when it looks good, fire.

If you fall thick or thin on the shot just move to the next correct spot either on cb or ob that will give you a better shot line.

If you wanna test how accurate this is create the ghost ball behind the ob and practice pivoting from one of the targets...you'll see one of the spots will get you there.

Do you find it strange that pivoting to center makes most shots ? Not just in your drawing but in most pivot aiming system/alignments.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anthony, thank you for finally sharing your system :)

In the first picture on the left, the spots on the CB where your tip is aiming, does it have to be exactly there, or it can be on the equator of the CB?

And what is your bridge length, from the CB to the spot where the shaft touches your bridge hand??