If you are visiting in Fnland...

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Actually quite a few Finnish lurkers here, let us know if you are in Finland anytime :cool:
Poolmanis is a cuesport nut and a great player. Hope he makes it to Kaisa WC.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually quite a few Finnish lurkers here, let us know if you are in Finland anytime :cool:
Poolmanis is a cuesport nut and a great player. Hope he makes it to Kaisa WC.

Yeah. If you happen to be in Oulu. I can invite to our private club where is 1x9ft Pool, 1x12ft Snooker, 2x 12ft Russian Pyramid and 7x 10ft Kaisa tables. :)

I can also point towards good poolhalls/clubs anywhere on Finland. :cool:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah. If you happen to be in Oulu. I can invite to our private club where is 1x9ft Pool, 1x12ft Snooker, 2x 12ft Russian Pyramid and 7x 10ft Kaisa tables. :)

I can also point towards good poolhalls/clubs anywhere on Finland. :cool:

Well...where is a diamond table in Helsinki?

Yeah, I am testing you!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...where is a diamond table in Helsinki?

Yeah, I am testing you!

Corona. Bar. I think they have 4 Diamond tables. Hmm. I think it is probably gonna be closed soon because building is getting big repair.
Vantaa city. Where is Helsinki airport have My Biljard and Shamrock. Both of those have several Diamond Tables.
Those came first to my mind.

Last edited:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Finland is just awesome. I was in Rovaniemi last year. -20 degrees :thumbup:

Could be -40 or even little more in january or february. -20 is common at Arctic Circle. I visit Rovaniemi with regularity nowadays because my girlfriend is from there. City is quite small and not much to see. Nature near it is more what people like. Wilderness. :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corona. Bar. I think they have 4 Diamond tables. Hmm. I think it is probably gonna be closed soon because building is getting big repair.
Vantaa city. Where is Helsinki airport have My Biljard and Shamrock. Both of those have several Diamond Tables.
Those came first to my mind.

:eek:I was just checking to see if you were really in New Jersey.:eek: