Gold Crown II

tusmadpark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a GC II setup in the garage today. Table plays great. I will need to adjust the lighting a bit. Fun times ahead!
6bcf3b4e4fb549a4b4684839850a48b0.jpg
75be9a7ebd18a539e90b024001fccb80.jpg
0b038e291029bfdea65c8a5d8d101ca4.jpg
18685a54a29eab6cd2e459b3d7be99ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusmadpark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, don't know who told you that was a GC2 but it's not, it's a GC1.

The guy I bought it from said it was a 2. It has the adjustable feet and I thought those were not on a gc1. How can u tell? I was just happy to find an old table!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The guy I bought it from said it was a 2. It has the adjustable feet and I thought those were not on a gc1. How can u tell? I was just happy to find an old table!

Adjustable leg levelers were available from 63' on, GC2 came out from 74'-76'. I've explained many times on AZ already the difference between a GC1 & 2. The biggest difference between a 1 & 2 is that the 2 came with bronze coated feet and ball box trim, and Rosewood paint stained rail blinds, not painted skirts.

tusmadpark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adjustable leg levelers were available from 63' on, GC2 came out from 74'-76'. I've explained many times on AZ already the difference between a GC1 & 2. The biggest difference between a 1 & 2 is that the 2 came with bronze coated feet and ball box trim, and Rosewood paint stained rail blinds, not painted skirts.

Thank you for the info! Going to be tons of fun teaching the kids how to play. Once they learn a bit it will be time to tighten the pockets a bit also. I will search for some of the prior posts.