Whitten 2x4 for sale ..

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Whitten case for sale 2x4 old style case .Wine color Lizard skin . $350 looking to trade for Predator cues ,and or cash ...

Attachments

• case for sale.jpg
    case for sale.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 836
  • case 4 sale 2.jpg
    case 4 sale 2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 839
  • case 4 sale 3.jpg
    case 4 sale 3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 829

Spooled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tried buying a case from this guy awhile back Id advise you to spend your money elsewhere

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
I tried buying a case from this guy awhile back Id advise you to spend your money elsewhere

So, did he rip you off? was it not a advertised? Did he not give the case to you at a bargain price? If you gonna shit on a guys thread, at least elaborate.

He has been a long time member here with perfect itrader

Great case, if only 3 x 6!!!!

Dbex6505

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That's a good looking case that has to be a deal considering some of the other prices I've seen for whittens. Glws

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
With 6000 post I am sure you know daily bumping isnt allowed, and I am sure we can all tell a few stories about this guy.

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Thanks guys ,
@21gambler I see what your saying about bumping post.
Thanks for the heads up.

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
The rules really are a written record of what should be common courtesy. Bumping actually bothers me less than someone having 6-8 FS threads on page 1 at the same time. If I ever have more than thread active, I try to be courteous by combining them or bumping them on alternating days. That's my 2 cents (that wasn't asked for and may not be wanted).
Good luck with your sale.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Art is as honest as they come and I know that not only through AZ despite being on the opposite side of the globe from him. Like what many have said, you don't $hit on other people's thread and if you were genuinely taken advantage of then air it for the forum to judge. If you don't have any proof of such and is just whining like a little girl then pi$$ off and go start your own complain thread while crying in the corner.

daniels

Banned
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ive got a nice wrapless cocobolo predator i might trade... Radial pin, straight, good condition.. Im new to the forum so im kinda lost, but i think i sent u a pm..

Spooled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sorry for the late reply

I dont go around bashing people w no reason

I ordered a balck sterling 2x4 from realizm.. i guess its close to 2 years ago now

It took 3-4 weeks before it finally shipped out and i felt i was getting the run around, when the case FINALLY showed up it was the wrong color
, realizm then blamed someone else for the mistake(should've seen the rest coming after that) and promised to send me a black case when they came in and stated I could keep my brown case for my troubles..after contacting him several times over the course of almost 8 months it became clear to me what was going on...i had been had

The thing that really gets me is that I feel he knew damn well he was shipping a brown one and just wanted to off it onto someone, then his untruths with me, that hurts the worst.. i understand logistical problems w supply can happen but this was outright deception if you ask me. So thats why im pissed and shitting in dudes thread...

SS

Spooled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also mods I just read the rules and will take this to itrader sorry for cluttering up the thread

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
304   0   0
Great looking case, See this case last night and the pictures don't do it justice
+1 on on art being a straight up seller, And never had a problem

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Ok if your not bashing then why are you on this post and the other one ? . I have no time to waste on you. and after" two years " you come out with this then go right a head. I have really no time for this .
have a good day.