Phillipi cue opinions please.

tj209

Registered
I'm from out west and not familiar. I don'the see many for sale....in your opinion:
How do they play?
Are they ever cored?
How is the quality?

asiancajun5@aol

asiancajun5
I personally have been a fan of Philippi custom cues since 05'. I started out with 21 oz. Sneaky Pete that to this day am sorry I let it go. I was fortunate enough to run into the bottom cue in 09' and have hit with it ever since. This year I ordered the cue in top, but went with an 18 oz. because it was time to make that next step and see where my game leads me. If you ever have a chance to hit with one, you"ll be glad you did.Superb feel, great balance, I'm always getting compliments from them both.

Attachments

• 15591097_378783245802646_7527255290935799021_o.jpg
    15591097_378783245802646_7527255290935799021_o.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,403

asiancajun5@aol

asiancajun5
Rick is a great person to deal with, if you e-mail him, he will reply within a couple of days. his prices are competitive, and worth every penny. I will most likely never sell these cues. They mean that much to me.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I played with an older 8 pt Coco for 3 yrs in the 90's...... LOVED that cue.

Wish I still had it.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had one I sold a couple of years ago. Picture is in my photo album.but I dont know how to link with my phone.

16 Points. With ivory inlays...silver stitch rings and abalone inlays.

Fit and finish was flawless.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I had one I sold a couple of years ago. Picture is in my photo album.but I dont know how to link with my phone.

16 Points. With ivory inlays...silver stitch rings and abalone inlays.

Fit and finish was flawless.

Sounds like a nice cue we'd like to see, especially a 16 pointer. I agree, Phillipi's are nice, and high value.

You don't have to link directly to your phone, though you could. Here's what you should do:

Send your picture from your phone as an attachment, to your primary computer email.

Open the email, and save the picture to either Windows Pictures, or Downloads, whatever the default is. It will store it likely as a JPEG. I would then suggest resizing the picture to large document. The default is often way too large.

Then, go to AZ, and follow the usual procedure for showing a picture. Go to manage attachments, select the picture from wherever you saved it, download it, and you're good to go.

All the best,
WW

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a nice cue we'd like to see, especially a 16 pointer. I agree, Phillipi's are nice, and high value.

You don't have to link directly to your phone, though you could. Here's what you should do:

Send your picture from your phone as an attachment, to your primary computer email.

Open the email, and save the picture to either Windows Pictures, or Downloads, whatever the default is. It will store it likely as a JPEG. I would then suggest resizing the picture to large document. The default is often way too large.

Then, go to AZ, and follow the usual procedure for showing a picture. Go to manage attachments, select the picture from wherever you saved it, download it, and you're good to go.

All the best,
WW

Not in my phone....photo album on my visitors page...i guess you call it on here.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If any one could post pictures from my photo album.on my visitor page in this thread I would appreciate it.

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
I have been playing with a Phillipi cue for over 15 years. Its tge best hittung cue i have and is my main daily player. Have won more with that cue than any other. Great quality, balance and hit. Wish i had more cues by him.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
If any one could post pictures from my photo album.on my visitor page in this thread I would appreciate it.

Here you go pal..

Attachments

• user68775_pic7430_1332808626.jpg
    user68775_pic7430_1332808626.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 887
  • user68775_pic7432_1332808626.jpg
    user68775_pic7432_1332808626.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 986
  • user68775_pic7431_1332808626.jpg
    user68775_pic7431_1332808626.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 866

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
This is my current player from Phillippi:

Attachments

• fB99ISS.jpg
    fB99ISS.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 952