Mike Surber's murder - enhanced video

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a link to a copy of the recently enhanced video of Mike's killer. It's still not great, but anyone who has studied these new pics would probably be able to recognize the guy.

Soon the techs who enhanced the video are going to have an internet blitz to law enforcement, pool sites, pool organizaations, and individuals in effort to cast out a net. ~Doc

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mike+surber+murder+enhanced+2015

stormshadow1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets find this piece of shit and bring him to justice. I will keep a eye out for him at all times.

Keith in Colorado

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a link to a copy of the recently enhanced video of Mike's killer. It's still not great, but anyone who has studied these new pics would probably be able to recognize the guy.

Soon the techs who enhanced the video are going to have an internet blitz to law enforcement, pool sites, pool organizaations, and individuals in effort to cast out a net. ~Doc

Man that's awesome work... If the "8 year" rumor is close to being accurate looks like the State/ Federal pen SYSTEM (with a PI) would be able to put a name/ location to this guy. Smoker/drinker in the south slicked back doo with high hairline/stash (or none now) would be pretty identifiable I would think. Realizing he's being blasted out (like this) might push him out of the South all together.

If you know of a pool hall owner/ manager/ Staff or player who hasn't seen this new rendition please send them this video link. NorthWest people look for this guy too... It now been over 6 years. Mike was an excellent player and loved the pool player community. Help find his killer.

Randy

thx for the post Doc

Toncam

Another Bum !
Silver Member
The guy might be in jail for something else, that's a possible.
Just thinking.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
While AZ is a great forum to post in many law enforcement agencies have had tremendous success using Facebook.

If the Agency handling this uses Facebook they could share this video to a much broader audience.

Happy hunting!

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The new enhanced video is excellent....the utube video is very well done.

I'm not a cop/detective but a couple things came to mind when watching the video.

When the alleged murderer was in the pool room they said his credit card was rejected and later determined to be stolen. I think you might find more clues by finding out where and who it was stolen from. What were the circumstances? Were they shown a picture of the alleged murderer? If he was the person who stole it he could have ties to that area...or he might even be familiar with that local or state police department. Who knows they may have even dusted for prints depending on the circumstance of the theft.

I applaud everyone who has not let this case go by the wayside. Hopefully this piece of shit is caught soon.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The video is really, really good. Wow!

Thanks so everyone who is trying to keep this case move forward.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you aren't already doing it I would suggest all state and federal prisons so the guards can see the video.

RED LITE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Doc...

Thanks to GULFPORTDOC for posting the video. Hopefully it will prove
successful.

Any good Homicide Division should have, long ago, followed up on the credit card theft link. Let's hope they did.

[?] Was a website ever set up on this? JAM ?

RL