Daimanos Gialourakis vs Nick Ekonomopoulos

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
Diamanos plays 6 on the side and won the game.

I ask azb ppl just for fun,,, can he pot 6 ball on the corner with the follow and runout?
I will later post how that shot can be done even with closer balls without double hit :thumbup:

OK ready to be torched here :eek:

Attachments

• nick the greek.jpg
    nick the greek.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Without doing a backside masse' shot, it's not possible going straight forward because the cue ball is too close to the object ball....that limits ones follow thru. Maybe a special rake that can hit the back side of the cue ball with 12 o'clock center high.

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
Without doing a backside masse' shot, it's not possible going straight forward because the cue ball is too close to the object ball....that limits ones follow thru. Maybe a special rake that can hit the back side of the cue ball with 12 o'clock center high.

nope, i can do that ONLY by using my playing cue (ordinery one ) ;)

no masse either :thumbup:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
nope, i can do that ONLY by using my playing cue (ordinery one ) ;)

no masse either :thumbup:

Cool love ta see it, but looking closer at the shot, and the angle of the shot layout, probably a l/h masse', squirt the angle and your able to hit thru the shot to generate a ton a l/h spin......that dies when it catches the long rail with zero risk of not getting your shape providing the shot was made. My bet this is the shot we'll see.

Last edited:

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
No one knows how to play close straight shot with follow without double hit?
Where is a JohnnyT ? :)

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Level cue, extreme left English and a bit of follow, the cueball with move to the right to give room for the followthrough. Regular stroke. If the balls are dirty, the control is much harder so it depends on the conditions. If there is too much angle, you come really near scratching in the side pocket if you play the 6-ball in top left corner in this example. Hard to tell the exact angle from this pic, but it's not straight.

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
I believe there are 2 ways to do it.
1. Hurts your grip hand :)
Right hand player only, Place cue tip close to cue ball, cue on rail with right leg next to cue and right hand tight against table edge. Short back stroke with high English and jab. Table rail stops hand and prevents double hit. Ouch!

2. Similar to 1st except use chest to limit stroke.

Last edited:

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
I believe there are 2 ways to do it.
1. Hurts your grip hand :)
Right hand player only, Place cue tip close to cue ball, cue on rail with right leg next to cue and right hand tight against table edge. Short back stroke with high English and jab. Table rail stops hand and prevents double hit. Ouch!

2. Similar to 1st except use chest to limit stroke.

+1 SilverCue

and 3rd way: if player is tall enough (like myself) he can put the cue in between his legs and use *ss to stop the cue :) it can be done very efficiently, even with very close balls i manage to follow thru entire table ..