Diamond 7-ft Smart Tables 4 Sale

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Are these the red or blue label diamond nameplate? Do you know if they would fit in the bed of a full size pick up truck?

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are these the red or blue label diamond nameplate? Do you know if they would fit in the bed of a full size pick up truck?

My 7' ProAm was delivered in a full size F-250. I've moved plenty of regular bar boxes in pickups as well. One thing to note is that the 7' Diamond slate weighs a lot more than the slate on a valley. Have someone strong on the other end to help you;)

rayfel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trade Offer

Hi Greg,

I have a 9' Gold Crown IV regulation tight pocket table in storage in the Elmhurst, NY 11373 area. I picked it up off of the owner of Master Billiards in Sunnyside, NY back when it closed. This was in my opinion the best table in the room. Anyway, it's a just a bit too big for the apartment I wanted to have it installed in and so I am forced to let it go in a cash or trade deal.

Would you be interesed in working out a trade for one of the 7' Diamond bar box tables you have? Let me know.

Thanks,
Ray

gregstaley

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the tables are 2 yrs old, there are no lights, as far as the cushions the pockets are double shim. angle not sure. they are the diamond smart tables. I am looking for 3k each cash or cert. check. pick up only. I can't go cheaper than 3k each, also comes with the diamond rack, super areomth balls, minus cue, cue stick wall rack(non diamond)

LoVe4DaGaMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to own one of these... Any ideas on who could get me some transportation and set up? Also.. You don't have the pool light.. I would need to get it shipped 500+ miles and afterwards invest in a 400$ light to even get started playing.. Would you take 2,000? I could make this happen in 2 weeks if I can find some movers / installers.