Some SWEET, SWEET progress on my cue.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
subscribed to this thread! cant wait to see how it'd look!

I'm not sure if Keith will let me take some more sneak peaks at this thing before its done, but if he will, I will post them!

This thing is going to be so fricken cool!!!! The matching Break and Jump are in progress too, but he would only show me so much! I can't wait. I will have something very cool to announce one all the pieces come together. Stay tuned, there's more than just a monster player to unveil here!!!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
That s.o.b.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll Keith called me and told me this should be ready for delivery tomorrow! The only thing is he won't send me any pics, and won't let me stop by the shop to look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't freaken control myself!!! Tomorrow, I should have pics of completed cue...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING CRAZY TO GET THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::D:angry::D:angry:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
We'll Keith called me and told me this should be ready for delivery tomorrow! The only thing is he won't send me any pics, and won't let me stop by the shop to look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't freaken control myself!!! Tomorrow, I should have pics of completed cue...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING CRAZY TO GET THIS BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::D:angry::D:angry:
can't wait to see the hole real Cue without Photoshop:wink:
let you know when I'm ready:thumbup:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

Attachments

• Green and purple 1.jpg
    Green and purple 1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 454
  • Green and purple 2.jpg
    Green and purple 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 454

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
A few more

Attachments

• Green and purple 3.jpg
    Green and purple 3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 454
  • Green and purple 4.jpg
    Green and purple 4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 458
  • Green and purple.jpg
    Green and purple.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 453
  • Green and purple 6.jpg
    Green and purple 6.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Green and purple 7.jpg
    Green and purple 7.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 462

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
So the jump cue handle can screw into the butt of the cue so you have an extension...

So will my break cue if you need even a little more!!!

Attachments

• Green and purple big extension.jpg
    Green and purple big extension.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 462

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
So it ended up with 96 points in total. Break cue, and jumper/extension all together an amazing package!!!!!!!!!!! Plays good, just need to get use to it!

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't really like purple heart all that much, but this set turned out AMAZING! The jump handle doubling as an extension was a GREAT idea!

I think that "The Joker" would be the perfect name for it (I'm a pretty big Batman fan, though).

Congrats on the new set... hit them well... they deserve to be used.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
very nice:thumbup: but for my taste I had putt some silver in the nice rings for more popping:p;)
enjoy the table time with it
Ralf

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the jump cue handle can screw into the butt of the cue so you have an extension...

So will my break cue if you need even a little more!!!

Wooow,crazy stuff.
Must have a KH cue one days....:thumbup: