North Texas Amateur**Lewisville, TX*Crazy 8's* 8-Ball**$40 Entry**$500 ADDED*Jan 10th

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last month Crazy 8's added the $500 with 27 players...Everyone should come on out and show their appreciation this month..:grin:​

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-map-479659-map_of_lewisville_tx-i?startcat=hotels link for hotels

cRAZYmONTH333444.jpg
[/IMG]​

After 11 months we will have a tournament of champions with $1,000 added $75 Entry. In order to qualify you must finish in the money at least once. Non qualifying individuals will have the option to play for $125.

If you do not qualify for the Waco event(No Matter how many times you've won it!!)Meaning if you are qualified , but can't play due to winning it to many times. You can still play just don't get 4th or better in a major tournament such as Fast Eddies.. . Guaranteed payouts are listed..

Qualifiers

1. Alex Acosta
2. Alberto Nieto
3. Jimmy Davis
4. Clay R.
5. Stephen Brown
6. Jon Rawlins

Last edited:

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
really enjoyed the last one, this is gonna be a great tournament because the money is definitely there.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chase, Thanks for coming...I was estatic to see so many players that I didn't know.I believe withing a couple of months that we should get 48-64 players...

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
I may come down for this one.....is it on 9' tables or bar tables....and I am not rated anywhere but in our local league...how would that work?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Answer

ftgokie said:
I may come down for this one.....is it on 9' tables or bar tables....and I am not rated anywhere but in our local league...how would that work?

8ft tables...As long as I don't find your name you can play...If your not a master woman player then you will go to 4 and 3 and the guys will go to 5 and 4..Master women can play but they don't get any weight..

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
8ft tables...As long as I don't find your name you can play...If your not a master woman player then you will go to 4 and 3 and the guys will go to 5 and 4..Master women can play but they don't get any weight..

I was rated a 9 at the Billiards Palace in 1994... I quit playing and didnt pick up a stick till June of this year...so I really have no idea what I would be rated

Now, I did play at Clicks on Marsh over the Thanksgiving weekend....and there was a disabled man said he was a BCA instructor..named Chris...he seen me shoot some...dont know if that is any help

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow this tournament is going to be great..oh and FYI everyone...Glasses of water will no longer be available...It'll be bottled water this month..and there will be either gilled food or BBQ(Hamburgers etc..)...not sure yet

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
wow this tournament is going to be great..oh and FYI everyone...Glasses of water will no longer be available...It'll be bottled water this month..and there will be either gilled food or BBQ(Hamburgers etc..)...not sure yet

Hey Zach...am I eligible to play in this tourney? I accidentally deleted your pm...thanks brother.....and yes, it does sound like it will be a good one!

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay guys here it is...The Schedule is up!!

In Feb and March I changed it to the first weekend. In Feb it's Valentines on the 14th and I love my wife to be more than that...March the 14th is the BCA Texas tournament so I bumped this one up a weekend..

In May the Fast Eddies was the 2nd so to hopefully stay out of conflicting dates with Ray I made it that weekend also..Anyways if anyone else knows of any other events that I may run into please contact me ASAP..And I look forward to seeing you all at the North Texas Amateur..

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Okay guys here it is...The Schedule is up!!

In Feb and March I changed it to the first weekend. In Feb it's Valentines on the 14th and I love my wife to be more than that...March the 14th is the BCA Texas tournament so I bumped this one up a weekend..

In May the Fast Eddies was the 2nd so to hopefully stay out of conflicting dates with Ray I made it that weekend also..Anyways if anyone else knows of any other events that I may run into please contact me ASAP..And I look forward to seeing you all at the North Texas Amateur..
Thanks Zack, that will keep me out of trouble with my wife in Feb. :smile:

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:

Sounds like the billiard den with the no glasses of water...lol

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or

Hustler08 said:
Sounds like the billiard den with the no glasses of water...lol

Cheap Ass pool players that don't appreciate the money added(LOL) to this event:thumbup:...but that's just one persons opinion...I want this event to stay alive and well so I mentioned the bottled water to the owners after I saw about 10 people ordering Ice water and not even tipping the waitress..lol

I like drinking water myself sometimes...but when there is money added like this...I'm going to make sure that we at least come close to covering the $500 this time..

Last edited:

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Cheap Ass pool players that don't appreciate the money added(LOL) to this event:thumbup:...but that's just one persons opinion...I want this event to stay alive and well so I mentioned the bottled water to the owners after I saw about 10 people ordering Ice water and not even tipping the waitress..lol

I agree with you 100%, lol I laugh when I see people giving the waitress hell and giving her a 25 cent tip, lol... Last months was a great tourney and lookn forward to this one. BTW lets try sum 1hole 9-8 :thumbup: