Who the hell is this guy!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Jesse Allred is he best one-hand player I've seen since Ronnie Allen.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
If he can run balls that well shooting with one hand behind his back I can't imagine how good he must be shooting with 2 hands the normal way!

James

thrash attack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he can run balls that well shooting with one hand behind his back I can't imagine how good he must be shooting with 2 hands the normal way!

James

I've neer seen a video of him shooting with both hands, but I like to imagine that he's terrible and can't run 3 balls.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I used to think Smokey Bartlett was the baddest man on the planet for one handed stuff.

Then I saw this guy.

Smokey did the Bert Kinister shot in front of me where the object ball is 6 diamonds away from the cue ball,which is sitting in the jaws of the corner pocket,and the goal of the shot is to make the ball,and draw the cue ball back far enough as well as straight enough to scratch on purpose.

Not only did he do it repeatedly,3 times in a row he hit it so pure the cue ball actually slapped the back of the pocket hard enough you HEARD it,one handed jacked up.

Jesse can probably do that all day long if he tried.

That's just plain WRONG :cool:. Tommy D.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I watched a few more videos of Jesse playing one handed and if someone is better than this man one handed i'd like to see him play some. Jesse is the best one handed player i've ever seen. He banked one rack of 9 ball one handed! WOW.......

James

steveinflorida

Silver Member
Good Lord! One handed, jacked up behind the back. :eek: You could get a loan from the bank to back him. :groucho: I saw R.A. shoot one handed several times while in his prime and I gotta
say, I think this guy is a little better. :thumbup2: Just MHO.

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesse plays great 1 handed specially jacked up no rail he pulls the trigger very very well. I got lucky a few years back in a derby city mini 1 handed tourney guy gave me the field and he took jesse lucky for me jesse finished second or third but it was great to sweat his matches even if I was betting against him

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
man, guess I really don't know sh!t about pool ! feeling pretty inadequate after watching this dude !

Donkey Puncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesse Allred is a good friend of mine and he posts here quite often. The video linked is at our local pub on a Sunday night a few years back taken by Fred Matzke.

Yes, he probably IS the best one-handed player in the world. He almost beat me one day playing one hole even jacked up one handed, and I am an A player. I have won a couple bets from people who didn't know him.

I got a guy to give me 2:1 on my money when Glenn Atwell had Jesse down 4-2 in a race to 9 @ Rialto's in downtown Portland. Glenn shot one more time I think after a safety battle in the seventh rack. Oh yeah, Jesse knocked me out of that tournament and the only rack I won, he gave me the last 3 balls after he jarred the 7.