Want to find an instructor on weekly basis

cluelesscuer

I live in the NW side of Chicago. Near many pool establishments. And, also, I have 9 ft olhausen table in my condo. What I am looking for, is to find an excellent local instructor who can meet/coach/give me a lesson once a week (for about 2 hours). At first, I would want to start with 12 weeks (so 24 hours in total).

Anyone know of any good candidates? Remember they must be local. I would say I am an intermediate (apa 5) player who wants to improve and has hit a 'road block'.

Thanks

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try contacting Larry Schwartz. You also might post this in the Ask The Instructor forum.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I live in the NW side of Chicago. Near many pool establishments. And, also, I have 9 ft olhausen table in my condo. What I am looking for, is to find an excellent local instructor who can meet/coach/give me a lesson once a week (for about 2 hours). At first, I would want to start with 12 weeks (so 24 hours in total).

Anyone know of any good candidates? Remember they must be local. I would say I am an intermediate (apa 5) player who wants to improve and has hit a 'road block'.

Thanks

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
The best instructor that I know in Chicago, in Illinois, and maybe the whole USA is --- me! Freddy the Beard Bentivegna. I only teach players who are dead serious about learning. My rates are $75 an hour, 2 hr minimum and maximum a day. I live on the South Side in Bridgeport and I have a 9ft Gold Crown 1 in my game room.

Contact me via PM or email bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net or phone 773 956 6280

Beard