Ray Schuler Memorial Tournament

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The First Ray Schuler Memorial Tournament will be held at Chris's Billiards . Dates Nov.9-11th B Players only average up to 8.00. $160.00 entry fee. Noel Mendoza and George Theobald are running it. The First 28 players only.

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Noel Mendoza running it....no problem....George Theobald.....running it too?
That's scarey!:D

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Eddie,

Do you want to create a list of entrants?

Put me down. I'm in if you're in. Both Noel and George have supported me. I want to support them.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament

Hector, I don't know if you are knocking about being a .800 player but there are not even 10 players who average 1.00 or better in the USA. I can think of only 6 players.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Hector, I don't know if you are knocking about being a .800 player but there are not even 10 players who average 1.00 or better in the USA. I can think of only 6 players.

Ther are more than 6 players, they just don't play in the all the USBA tournaments!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
There are more than 10 for sure! You are just not aware of them.
Some Hispanics, West and Southwest regions, they prefer to play for money, not enough money in tournaments!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
http://mr3cushion.com

jimshovak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are probably about 20 that I know of and there are probably another 10 or so that I don't know about yet.

Sound about right, Bill?

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament

The First Ray Schuler Memorial Tournament Will be organized by Brian Haff. He will take care of the charts and run the meetings for the players, also he will play in it. Brian is really very good at running tournaments also he is very good at commentating on livestream. Thanks Brian for helping out.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament

Players up to b+ which means .850 are know included. This means Jim Shovak for sure. LOL

olgoat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's on my calendar now. Should be great to watch. I'll have to sit near Brian to catch the commentary. :)

jimshovak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray Schuler Tournament

Players up to b+ which means .850 are know included. This means Jim Shovak for sure. LOL

Eddie,

I apologize, but I will not be able to attend. I have to play in Peabody, MA next weekend and then 2 weeks later at Carom Cafe at the Blomdahl tournament.

It's just too much, but I wish I could be there.