wtb pool cue 500 range looking for offers

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok so ive been looking for a new players pool cue i put up a thread before but nothing i liked showed up i am a serious buyer so things im looking for i really like a cue with points and inlays i might be asking alot for the price but i ve been a slump since i sold my predator 314/2 shaft i loved that thing so here goes nothing i am looking for a predator 314/2 shaft or one that hits like one i might go as high as 6 but i wont want any kind of low end cues i really liked that tribute that predator did for the hoppe style cue but there hard to find with that being said i like a heavier cue and wrap no wrap doesnt matter about that so please if you have any kind of cue close to that please let me know and note i wont take anything with wobbles or dings so forth im a hard working guy and i am not rich but i really love pool and am just looking for a player a good one i hear you guys talk about cues such as james white or longoni or bluegrass and so forth but i will not be able to afford those prices so please keep in my budget and sorry for being so long winded i was gonna buy a ae cue but it had a little taper roll and thats not what im looking for anyways so thanks for hearing my request and i will reply quicker to email dandy1821@gmail.com thanks agin i hope your still reading this

alanvo

Banned
Rating - 88.2%
30   4   0
I have a P3, if you're interested.

I also have a brand new Logitech keyboard which you can really find useful
p/s: the following keys totally work (. , enter shift capslock)

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
hello sir

i have a predator 5k7 and 5k4 if you like any of these send me a pm.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Good luck with your search. I'm sure you will find something nice.

Btw, a simple reply to my email would have been appreciated....after you said you wanted my cue.

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry about that

Sent a pm ross you beat me the punch I was gonna email you today sorry just not looking for something with a roll for the price

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
some great offers

Still waiting and looking and to be clear I don't want any kind of roll really our t taper roll so on sorry but if it did have one the butt would have to be super nice to put a shagt on thanks

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Still waiting and looking and to be clear I don't want any kind of roll really our t taper roll so on sorry but if it did have one the butt would have to be super nice to put a shagt on thanks

I hope you realize that almost everything cue has some kind of movement. If you are picky enough, someone could probably find some kind of 'roll' with just about every cue. It is wood and wood can move. I see a lot of brand new cues that have a 'taper roll'. I know for me, I try and be as picky as possible for the buyers sake. I know a shaft with a little roll doesn't affect anything, and won't be noticed when playing, but it may get in the head of others. Throwing a cue on a lathe is the best way to check for straightness...but not everyone has access to a lathe.

A lot of sellers will offer money back if the buyer is not happy for any reason. I would ask the seller this, so you will be completely happy with your new purchase.:)

Good luck! You should have a lot of nice options in this market.

longhorn1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a schon stl 7 with original shaft and a 30 inch z-2 shaft. Both with kamui tips and has a leather wrap. Pm me if your still looking. Or text me 219 512-3935