8 point thuya-burl cue

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one I built to try some new white veneer but it did run some colors from the black and blue veneer into the white. You can see it in the close-up picture. The thuya-burl is really beautiful wood and cue is a nice looker. Has a Spanish bull wrap and ivory and silver inlays. I appreciate any and all comments.
Thanks Joe Callaluca

IMG_0135_zpsc666fb96.jpg

IMG_0134_zps5719a026.jpg

IMG_0136_zps03958cfe.jpg

IMG_0140_zps99a7c8f5.jpg

IMG_0138_zpsf08339ac.jpg

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I think it looks really neat with the color runs like that. The colors go very well together and its a great looking cue. Good job.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Send it to me!

I will be happy to test it out. Justin loves that wrapless Custom you built for him. He is playing stupid good. He slaughters the 9ball ghost 25 in 3. But he has been taking that bet for years! He loves your Cue.
Beauty.
Nick Serdula

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

Thanks for all the nice comments. The joint is aegis 2 over black linen. Hopefully all of us can get together at one of expo's and have a few drinks. Nick I wish I could play some with Justin he seems like a very nice person.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Justin is a riot

He is a working man. Full time. Dedicated to his job. And he is all that. If he was a pool bum he would be among the top players in the world. He is a working man that is subject to beat the top players in the world in tournament play.
Nick :)