Janice Bludworth Back in Hospital

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Just talked to Leonard and Janice went back into the hospital last night with 104.4 fever. Seems that she has another real bad liver infection.

He will be calling me with up-dates.

Eydie

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Let's hope for the best. Janice is always in our thoughts here on the forum.

hadjcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Knowing how Janice got through the last bout she and Blud had, with all our prayers she'll be up again in no time.
Be strong as always Blud

Hadj

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope for the best for both of them. An ill spouse or other loved one is a very scary and stressfull thing.

pooljunkie73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn't the news I was hoping for on a monday morning. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Kent

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Keep the faith Blud, Janice will pull thru just fine!
God Bless the Bludworth's!

Zim

Purdman

Banned
Leonard & Janice

Blud, sorry to hear about the setback. Susan and I will keep you and Janice in our prayers. God bless, Don and Susan Purdy.

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God Bless you both Leonard and Janice. Please know that many are saying prayers for both of you.

O

onepocketchump

My prayers are with Janice and you Blud. May God be with you both.

John

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
she'll be back on her feet in no time. my prayers are with you.
joe strazzante

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry

Donald A. Purdy said:
Blud, sorry to hear about the setback. Susan and I will keep you and Janice in our prayers. God bless, Don and Susan Purdy.

Hi Don and Sandy,

sorry for not calling you guys about my bride. Just to much goin on to think of everything at this time. just got home from the hospital.

She's doing fair. She's got a real bad liver infection again, and the infection has spread to a couple of other places. They are doing there best to get her fever down so they can do an explority operation, within a few days.
They have called in a specicalty surgon to help out. Will keep you guys posted.

Our prayers go out to you folks who pray for her and love her life as much as I do.

I told her of the prayer line and she winked at me.
She's real weak, but got guts.

thanks

god bless all.

don call when you can tonight.

blud

Purdman

Banned
blud said:
Hi Don and Sandy,

sorry for not calling you guys about my bride. Just to much goin on to think of everything at this time. just got home from the hospital.

She's doing fair. She's got a real bad liver infection again, and the infection has spread to a couple of other places. They are doing there best to get her fever down so they can do an explority operation, within a few days.
They have called in a specicalty surgon to help out. Will keep you guys posted.

Our prayers go out to you folks who pray for her and love her life as much as I do.

I told her of the prayer line and she winked at me.
She's real weak, but got guts.

thanks

god bless all.

don call when you can tonight.

blud

Blud, I didn't bring my phone to work today. You know the area code. 206-3150 will get me. Hope things are looking up. Give Janice my love.
Don

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Janice, but they say, "behind every successful man is a special lady. She must be a VERY special one. My prayers are for a speedy and full recovery.

Tracy

jaz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blud... Janice and you are in our prayers.. hopefully being closer to the hospital is making this difficult time a bit easier on you...

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
operation

There going to do one operation on Janice in the morning. Will let you good folks know how she fairs.
thanks for all your prayers.

blud

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my bride

Hey folks, Janice is making a turn around. He fever has not been over 100 all day. They got a tube coming from her liver, to a bag, and the infection is draining and looks as if she will heal soon. Be about 3 weeks before they do the big operation.

thanks again, folks

blud