Make me an offer on this stunning James White cue

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The market seems to be so bad that prices don't mean much any more. I need to sell this cue to raise money for a new cue that is now finished. I will entertain any serious offer. Just offer me what you are prepared to pay for it.

This is a very rare 10 point cue from the mottey shop, and the short points are ivory.

Forearm: the 5 tall points are ebony with milled holly and ebony veneers with a scrimmed ivory spear tip at the base of the point. The short points are ivory with a milled ebony veneer. The forearm is beautifully figured birds eye maple.

Butt: Ebony with a double edged spear design with sharp cut detailed inlays. Short ivory butt cap with JMW engraved.

Ringwork at all positions which are ivory bands with ebony and holly bands outside.

Wrap: black lizard

Joint: piloted ivory with 5/16-14 pin

2 13mm shafts with ivory ferrules. One is unplayed and the other has been played for a few hours.

The cue is 59" and 19.7oz and is in excellent condition. It originally cost $5150.

Pm or email me for info and offers

Please no trades as I just need the cash.

graeme.clark27@googlemail.com

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

011.jpg

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump for a great guy and an awesome cue!

Thanks for that Dom I appreciate it. It sure will be a shame to let this go but Judd can't wait forever as great a guy he is, so something has to go.

Thanks for the other comments too. I have had some offers which are not far from acceptable. If the offers keep coming in I will have to put a time limit on so people are not waiting too long.

Graeme