garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palmer is Palmer in name only. Chinese import. Center is a Carolina. I looked up Dybior. Fairly low-med end cue sold mostly in Europe. Most likely of asian origin also.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP, I think ideologist made a good point in another thread you started, this being your 10th or 11th thread since joining( https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=24910367 )

Every thread is "who made this cue or what's it worth", why not just post up your budget, and you will likely get better input instead of searching random cues online then asking AZ what they are. Just some friendly advice, I have seen others do the same as you, and usually doesn't end well, Justin comes to mind(a banned member who made lots of threads similiar to yours).
Spend some time reading the forums, looking at the cue and case gallery, etc. Like me guessing that was a carolina custom, that just came from reading the forums, never owned or seen one in person.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm far from an expert but I'd say the Carolina Custom is the best of the group if it rolls straight.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
One suggestion is to pick up a copy of "Blue Book of Pool Cues" if you're buying and selling for a hall.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your advise sir.
If they want to ban me that is their choice.
I buy every week 10 till 20 cues. And others like maybe yourself don't like it.
Well, I would say, don't click my thread then...thats also a choice.

Happy Sunday folks and greetings from the Netherlands.
Stay Corona save because its going down now here. Hopefully not in the states...

Okie Dokie, will do, and I am sure over time likely many will follow that advice, and btw, I actually liked Justin, he likely asked about any brand you are going to ask about, he bought cues all the time like you, lol.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=24911141

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your advise sir.
If they want to ban me that is their choice.
I buy every week 10 till 20 cues (I work in a big poolhal in the Netherlands) , some I do know like Joss, Jerry Oliver, Mike Sima, Jim Pierce, Mike Erwin, Esperitu, Schon, Adam etc and some I don't know, even checking the web for a while. My thought is, because we are all pool fanatics, maybe some like it to investigate what kind of cue it can be. And others like maybe yourself don't like it.
Well, I would say, don't click my threat then...thats also a choice.

Stay Corona save because its going down now here. Hopefully not in the states...

Pool players go broke and sell their cues in the Netherlands too apparently.

Corona is going down in the states. Glad I have a pool table in my basement. Is your pool hall open? Here in Columbia Missouri everything except essential things like gas stations and grocery stores is closed.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
So you buy 10 to 20 cues a week, and when you don't know what you have, you post to the forum to get others to tell you what you have?

Sounds like you want everyone to do your job for you, and in turn you really offer nothing to "the forum."

My thought is, because we are all pool fanatics, maybe some like it to investigate what kind of cue it can be. And others like maybe yourself don't like it.
Well, I would say, don't click my threat then...thats also a choice.

Stay Corona save because its going down now here. Hopefully not in the states...[/QUOTE]

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okie Dokie, will do, and I am sure over time likely many will follow that advice, and btw, I actually liked Justin, he likely asked about any brand you are going to ask about, he bought cues all the time like you, lol.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/search.php?searchid=24911141

I don't think Justin actually bought many cues, but he sure looked at a lot of low end stuff. I ran into some of his posts on Facebook in some pool groups and his posts there are about the same level LOL

I do like that Carolina Cues cue though, about the only one that is worth having for a "player".

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palmer is China made, nothing interesting.
CC is Carolina Custom cues, low end, but decent player cue, it can be kept.
Dybior is a brand of Dynamic Billard Organization, made in China, low budget cue, good for a new player, but nothing serious if you are a bit advanced in pool.