Stay away.....an FYI post

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
yeah , but you can use a proxy vpns are eeasy to use now . im willing to bet there was a large percentage of the same person with different screen name.

i mod on walking dead site. every forum on the internet and just guess at the moment i would say its close to atleast 45%

basically you not gonna out all of them but you catch a few . internet reality lol

One great reason for app based forums you can ban based on MAC address. now that doesn't stop everyone from coming back but eventually they run out of devices.. and once you get to the point of buying a new device for each single post In a pissing match 99.9% are going to nope out.

troyboy30

Fish
Silver Member
One great reason for app based forums you can ban based on MAC address. now that doesn't stop everyone from coming back but eventually they run out of devices.. and once you get to the point of buying a new device for each single post In a pissing match 99.9% are going to nope out.

thats why god made vpn's

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do not buy anything from “Timothy Soong”. He’s a fraud and rip off artist. I’ve had 20 people tell me the cues are not straight or that he jacked them around and changed the price after agreeing on a deal. I just got horseeffed on his TAD which he changed the deal 12 times and wouldn’t include Jps....after agreeing so thru texts.

I HIGHLY advise, as a member for 20years without a negative deal to NOT do business with him...

Kind of looks like the problem may lie with you my friend

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
For all you guys who say TheCueHunter is a racist :

If he was trying to bully a German cue seller into a deal and said to him "your English ain't that good, Hans," and "sauerkraut don't cost that much"...would you be going off so hard on the racism angle?

Asking for a friend.

I see no difference. Both can be laughed at or both can be looked at as a racist POS.

I prefer to laugh at it - Lausch(German) or I could become a victim- never going to happen

BTW, I'll never buy a single thing from the POS OP.
And it makes me sick to see that twat posting all over the place

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see no difference. Both can be laughed at or both can be looked at as a racist POS.

I prefer to laugh at it - Lausch(German) or I could become a victim- never going to happen

BTW, I'll never buy a single thing from the POS OP.
And it makes me sick to see that twat posting all over the place

Depends how your saying it and who. Know your audience .. if your my friend and we joke like that fine. These two aren’t friends and obviously things are heated. That makes it a racist demeaning joke.