More Unknown Photos

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Chris Braiman, owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, NY found some additional pictures taken by his Father. Any assistance my fellow forum members can give would be greatly appreciated. We have already begun to have name tages made for the known players. On behalf of Chris, thanks for your continued assistance.

We are guessing younger Buddy Hall and Allen Hopkins. The other two, we remember these guys but can not put a name to them. Thanks again!

Lyn

Attachments

• Allen Hopkins.JPG
    Allen Hopkins.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 904
  • Buddy Hall.JPG
    Buddy Hall.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 902
  • Unknown4.JPG
    Unknown4.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 897
  • Unknown5.JPG
    Unknown5.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 903

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The second pic is Buddy Hall. Third pic looks familiar, but I can't put a name to it. None of them are Alan Hopkins.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
The second pic is Buddy Hall. Third pic looks familiar, but I can't put a name to it. None of them are Alan Hopkins.

Thanks Neil. This is certainly a labor of love for both Chris and myself. Hope to post a photo of the wall once it's finished.

Lyn

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Neil. This is certainly a labor of love for both Chris and myself. Hope to post a photo of the wall once it's finished.

Lyn

For some reason, the name Abrahim keeps popping in my head for the third pic. ???

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Google search for image sure is worthless. Click on a four pics and the results don't even show any one playing pool. :confused::rolleyes:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I remember seeing both the first and the third but no names, sorry:sorry:

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Chris Braiman, owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, NY found some additional pictures taken by his Father. Any assistance my fellow forum members can give would be greatly appreciated. We have already begun to have name tages made for the known players. On behalf of Chris, thanks for your continued assistance.

We are guessing younger Buddy Hall and Allen Hopkins. The other two, we remember these guys but can not put a name to them. Thanks again!

Lyn

That first photo looks a lot like Roger Griffi[th]s--with a mustache no less.
Damn, I'm old!

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Lyn,any of us locals in some of the pics? Ed did love to take pics!

Dan,

Lots of photos of local players. We sure would like to have an autographed photo of you for the wall. Are you and Tamiko planning on attending the next Turning Stone?

Lyn

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first one looks like a local player in my area named Lance. I think he moved to Frederick, MD area a long time ago.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 3rd picture down is Butch Witiak from Scranton and he's holding his beautiful Gus Szambodi cue. Butch worked for a TV station and had a sharp 9 ball game. He passed away from a sudden heart attack about 5 years after the picture was taken.