what wood is this?

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
This wood is in the handle of my titlist, before I sent it out I thought it might be palmwood. Now that its back with a fresh cut and finish on it, I'm clueless. I want to make a set of matching JP's for it but I need to know what wood to order. I don't have a macro lens for my camera so the pics aren't great. I could lay another titlist that I think is a mohogany and a true balance that I think is rosewood next to it for reference if that would help. Anyway here are the pics.

IMG_5005_zpsd80862f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5003_zpsb7154926.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5002_zpsb907c579.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks in advance for any help. Also if anyone is making an order with cueveneer anytime soon, I'd like to get in on it, as I don't need enough stuff to make a $50 order. (I hate minimum orders) I want to get one sheet of each titlist colored veneer in there thin veneer .024", It comes out to around $22 so spending another $30 to get what I need makes no sense, so if someone would put it on there order and ship it to me when they get it (at my expense) that would be wonderful. But only if you happen to be making an order and don't mind mailing it to me. Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:

POOLGODBEWITHME

Tom "B" player
Silver Member
Crap

Your pictures did not post.

I might have to resize them, they showed up on my laptop

I figured it out. I'm a dumbass, when you move pictures to another library in photobucket, it gets a new url, duh. I decided to clean up my photobucket about ten minutes after I started this thread. Sorry,
Tom

These pics in this thread maybe better to see http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=320473 thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe it to be Rosewood . Desert Iron wood is in the Rosewood family , I use it some times when I ant a beautul dark Rosewood .

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I seriously think this is called Mine Wood.

Send it to me and it will be mine.

Nice cue, I likes Titlists, a lot.