lionel Train Set Trade For Cue

barboxer

Registered
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I have early 50's model lionel train set that works 100% and in still in original and good condition. The train cone with track, transportor, smoker engine, coboose and other cars also. These old trains are highly collectable and worth alot of money. The number on the egine is 738 which is from the 50's and all the cars have lionel on them and plus I have the original book that come with the train.

Thanks
bryan

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
If you could post some pictures and an approximate amount that you value the set at I may have a couple choices for you.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
if it runs good and looks enough like mine which was nice
and i see the pics and price
i might offer a trade
i do have a 5year old grand son

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
pooey on kevin
i know zero about trains therefore blah blah

ok kevin you got me
say hello to rick

barboxer

Registered
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
lionel train set

Local train collector valued my set at 1800.00 to 2000.00 depending on how much track I have and to be honest I dont have alot of track but there is more than what came in the set. I have no idea how to post pictures on here so if you want pictures pm me you email or number and I can get them to the ppl who is interested

Thanks
bryan

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Local train collector valued my set at 1800.00 to 2000.00 depending on how much track I have and to be honest I dont have alot of track but there is more than what came in the set. I have no idea how to post pictures on here so if you want pictures pm me you email or number and I can get them to the ppl who is interested

Thanks
bryan

Email me the pics and I will post them for you. Jayharper@livemail.com

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Your pics...........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 358

barboxer

Registered
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
lionel train set

Not tryin to get full trade value for the trade. Im just looking for a lower end custom maybe to trade for. Cues im interested in carmelli, freys, scruggs, slys, older joss or something maybe on lower end of these.

Thanks
bryan