2x2 wood case by Roger Taft

jcs003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here is my custom case by roger taft. its a beautiful work of art. it is being shipped today. cant wait!

Attachments

• cuecase1.jpg
    cuecase1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 363
  • cuecase3.jpg
    cuecase3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 356
  • cuecase4.jpg
    cuecase4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN2360-2.jpg
    DSCN2360-2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCN2352-1.jpg
    DSCN2352-1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 361

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Roger makes a great case. Wonder where he is hiding out at.
He told me that he was getting married but I didn't think the Honey Moon phase would last this long.

I got my wife one 3 years ago for Christmas. She uses it full time. Other than a few dings because she runs it into things, it is still a Class A case and going strong. People still come over to where we are playing and ask to look at it.

You won't be disappointed in your decision Bud.

jcs003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got my case delivered and its beautiful. i might have to cahnge the handle though, but roger said the handle i wanted might not cut it. i will just carry it under my arn until i find a good match.

thanks again roger! great work.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roger makes a great case. Wonder where he is hiding out at.
He told me that he was getting married but I didn't think the Honey Moon phase would last this long.

I got my wife one 3 years ago for Christmas. She uses it full time. Other than a few dings because she runs it into things, it is still a Class A case and going strong. People still come over to where we are playing and ask to look at it.

You won't be disappointed in your decision Bud.

Terry I can Vouch for her running in to things , never forget that night in Vagas . Take Bud , Jim