FREE Billiard Tips - yes, free

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Soria closes, and if you don't count your original post as #1, then I'll take a medium soft tip please.

:)

TC Mabe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any durometer ratings on the tips ? I like anything in the range of 88-92 if you have something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tips

I'm in

Medium would be my preference but since you mentioned sound, what ever one that most clearly demonstrates "sounds" the best in your opinion.

Thanks

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Baseball started already, and my White Sox play tomorrow. So, the posters whose number in the thread corresponds with the following wins a FREE tip.

1. Temperature at the start of Monday's game (1:00pm) (Chicago)
2. The number of the White Sox pitcher who pitches in the last inning of the game.
3. The number of runs scored by the White Sox
4. The number of hits combined by both teams
5. The number of strike outs combined by both teams

I will post the WINNERs tomorrow night

If game is postponed due to weather we will use Tuesday's game.

See if these are correct.

1. 35 F (per ChicagoRJ)
2. #48 Joaquim Soria
3. 4 runs by the White Sox
4. 23 hits total both teams
5. 12 White Sox, 7 Rays = 19 Ks Total

Last edited:
Reactions: KRJ

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
WINNING Numbers: It was what number you POSTED.... if you posted in post #4, you win that one. The first post was mine but I knew the number "1" was highly unlikely to hit.... I would have just given my win to the next guy it the Sox scored only one run.

4- drlouis
19 - spktur
23 - Jokerswylde
35 - Rob M (game time temp 35 degrees per Accu Weather)
48 - Duane Remick

Please, send me a PM with your mailing address and the type of tip you prefer:

Soft, Med Soft, Medium and Hard.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's a fortunate choice of names for your product, RJ.

Tzar is the Russian way of saying Caesar......and it is translated four ways....
...Tzar...Tsar...Czar....Csar
So you still have three names waiting in the wings for new variations.

I'll be sending in an order through Marco.

Yep, TZAR is the least correct spelling... not used in history books or newspapers, but it looks the best in advertising with the imposing "Z" ;)

Caesar works too, maybe for our break tip :)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hey brother, unfortunately I have to wait 3-4 weeks from EY to test mine, but I will be sure to post a review of the tip when I get my cue back in 6-8 weeks 😂

Oh and I think our Sox got shut out 👎

yeah, our second generation TZAR tips will come out before you get your cue back ;) EY is a great maker, but he's a bit on the .... how do you say it... slow side. But, you can't rush greatness :)

Enjoy the tip and would love the feedback.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hey RJ,
Do you have any comment on how these tips compare to other tips that are more well known such as UltraSkins, Precision Tips, G2 etc. I will take a medium as well and good luck with your marketing. I hope it is as successful as your Magic Chalk which I am a very happy customer. MT

The leather is the biggest difference. So, yes, better than most others. As good as anything out there. I like the way they grab and there is minimal maintenance after installation.

And they don't glaze over like some other "top" brands do. I won't name names, and I think there are lots of great tips out there. We did go with the best pigskin you can get,( as a few other companies do to) and you can actually hear the difference after install and when chalking.

Some "cheaper" tips sound like you are putting chalk on sand paper. Of when you drag the tip across the cloth it's a screech. Maybe that don't bother everyone, but it bugs the heck out of me.

So, we wanted a tip that was a good as any out there but cost less. That was the goal. That is why I insisted on the money back guarantee. They have the product, but I have the distribution channels in 12 countries, so I get my way a lot ;) lol

Also, I like the way they hold chalk, just goes on nice and stays nice. For the record, I only used Magic Chalk, but I will try some other brands this weekend as well. (Yes, I have dozen or so diff brands in basement)

So, give you a tip as good as any on the market for less money. And I don't think anyone else gives a money back guarantee, so the risk is pretty minimal as we cover the shipping too. We don't have an advertising budget, but we have dozens of dedicated dealers in more than 12 countries to help sell them... just like Magic Chalk.

We'll never be Kamui and don't want to be (well, their sales numbers would be nice) Just a small niche company just trying to find it's way around the big boys of Corporate Pool America ;)

And for the rest of April, you get a free box of Magic Chalk. So, the tip is even cheaper (April only) For $15.95 you get the tip and a box of chalk as advertised in the for sale section.

Last edited: