OTLB vs AZB forum mechanics

OTLB

Banned
Seriously, John, now I'm going to get dragged into this? Have we ALL lost our sense of humor? I have nothing against you at all, and I'm not taking sides in this. It didn't matter who that came from, I took it as a joke. I personally think we all need to lighten up and laugh a little together on here more.

Yeah it's all my fault for not liking another attack. Anyone can see how I was treated and I stand alone just like the thread even till this day. I don't like being played with and you know it. You have had alot of fun at my expense.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yeah it's all my fault for not liking another attack. Anyone can see how I was treated and I stand alone just like the thread even till this day. I don't like being played with and you know it. You have had alot of fun at my expense.

Didn't attack you John....just poked at you in fun, that's all. If I was attacking you....trust me, you'd know it. Lighten up a little John, have some fun, life is to short to be so mad all the time. Laugh a little, smiles don't hurt....try them at the same time, and you might be suprised:grin:

OTLB

Banned
I do get very excited I'm sorry but some days I am more volatile than others. No harm, I'm sorry for wiggling out. This forum has to change though.

We need to delete allot of threads. It's in all of our best interests. How would any one of you like a thread titled like this one. But sadly for a Reality show there must be drama lol

I'm trying to put pool back on the map my own way, like I do everything. Please just don't tease me. I really have had enough. Glen has done allot in here. From the get go we have clashed but I give him credit. He does great work Allot of guys here do great work. Let's band together towards new goals that have meaning.

Opening for new show " it's the pool table Man". Me tacking Glen into the side pocket. See now that's funny.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I do get very excited I'm sorry but some days I am more volatile than others. No harm, I'm sorry for wiggling out. This forum has to change though.

We need to delete allot of threads. It's in all of our best interests. How would any one of you like a thread titled like this one. But sadly for a Reality show there must be drama lol

I'm trying to put pool back on the map my own way, like I do everything. Please just don't tease me. I really have had enough. Glen has done allot in here. From the get go we have clashed but I give him credit. He does great work Allot of guys here do great work. Let's band together towards new goals that have meaning.

Opening for new show " it's the pool table Man". Me tacking Glen into the side pocket. See now that's funny.

Damn John...how big is that side pocket?:grin::grin: